Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Banned
SUBARUS
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

We have yet to introduce ourselves properly being that we have been busy from the front page add for our flocking services I thought it was about time I spend a moment to let you all know who and what we are really about.

Broken Motorsports, LLC is a new company that has tons of Subaru experience behind it. Our staff includes some of the well known names you are use to seeing here on rs25.com and other Subaru communities. They include RS22b, Tramix, Zephyr and Rally-Fast.

Our promise here at Broken Motorsports is to provide you with the best customer experience and support possible. With some of the most knowledgable staff at hand, we are capable to solve any issue with your vehicle quickly and properly.

As some already know, we offer swap services on all levels.
Basic motor swaps to full car builds. Dash swaps new, old and RHD. Automatic to manual transmissions. ej257 shortblocks, longblocks, etc.

We also offer seperate wiring services for the DIY swapper.

Broken Motorsports has also teamed up with some of the best shops that are local to us to bring you anything that you would need including custom motor and transmission building, tuning, normal body work and full custom paint and body. We even offer our own towing services to assure your car gets to us safely and properly.

We do carry many different brands of parts and accesories for your Subaru and are in development of many of our own Broken Motorsports branded products which will be arriving soon.

Our 6000sqft facility is located only minutes from downtown New York City. With many attractions and things around there are many forms of public transportation within easy reach. Trains, planes, buses and cabs are nearby with the ability to get you into NYC, Hoboken or back to where you came from if needed.

Please contact us to schedule an appointment or simply stop by our location at our hours of business.

2203 - 2205 Summit Ave.
Union City, NJ 07087
Ph: 201.442.0580 -or- 201.442.0581
email: [email protected]

Hours of operation:
Mon - Wed: 6pm - 9pm
Thursday: Closed
Friday: 6pm - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: Closed

Emails and phone calls will be answered when possible if we are here during the daytime hours. Please do not hesitate to call us or email us during the 9am-5pm hours.

Thank you for reading and we hope that we will see you all soon.

Bill Petrow
Founder
Broken Motorsports, LLC

· Registered
109 Posts
broken motorsports ftw!!

Just finished my jdm sti v5-ra swap into my gc.
Billy and Vince take there time and know what quality means.
I trust them with my car anyday and recommend them to any one in need
of subaru service / performance upgrading / subaru chit chat.

And the flocking is siick.....no glare is awsome.
Gets so much attention from old and young car enthusiasts.

Thanks for all the work guys and good luck.
Now where is my flippin' sticker.

_lil Kris

· Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
3,127 Posts
these guys are cool..if you need spare parts for anything subaru..not just turbo subarus, give billy or vince a call, they will probably be able to help you.

· Registered
'06 LGT
9,912 Posts
Talked to Billy and Zephyr countless times. Billy has probably spend 15 hours on the phone with me going over all of my options and working with me to get things straigtened out with myself.

I would definetly recommend this crew to anyone!

Congrats on the finalization I know its been under wraps for so long, its good that you guys can finally talk about upcoming plans and a future...

Ohh yeah, I may be moving to New Jersey in the next 6 months!

· Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
12,252 Posts
Congrats guys on going live with the business. For anyone that doesn't know billy, he is old school subaru, back before wrx and JDM swaps were common when people really had to build their cars. He has owned more subaru's than our local dealer keeps in stock. This guy knows his shit and will provide the best quality service anywhere. I highly reccomend broken motorsports for any subaru needs.

Good luck!

Chris

· Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
16,492 Posts
These guys are awesome!

Broken helped me do my transmission swap and I couldn't have done it without them. I have helped them a little on a couple swaps and it is unreal the amount of knowledge Billy has of Subaru's, I hope to have half that knowledge some day. Whenever I have questions he is always there to help me out (you don't get that very much these days)

If you guys need anything just let me know!

Best of luck!

-Josh

· Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
3,127 Posts
Congrats guys on going live with the business. For anyone that doesn't know billy, he is old school subaru, back before wrx and JDM swaps were common when people really had to build their cars. He has owned more subaru's than our local dealer keeps in stock. This guy knows his shit and will provide the best quality service anywhere. I highly reccomend broken motorsports for any subaru needs.

Good luck!

Chris
hes not an OG if he never had an RS-T...:crazy:

· I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
24,149 Posts
You guys suck, you had to open a local shop when i leave for college right? Geez... lol..

You guys are definatly givin me a hand with my swap when i finish collecting parts, haha. Awsome.

· I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
24,149 Posts
I might stop by not this upcoming weekend, but the next, the weekend of the Mt.Fuji meet. Im driving out there 8 hours, drive around all day, drive to MtFuji, drive you you, then drive 8hours back the next day, lol. Slammed weekend huh? Ill let you know if i can stop by...

· Registered
2001 GM6 Aspen White 5MT
161 Posts
Thankfully I attended Camp Subaru this summer down in NJ and I had the pleasure of meeting Billy, jurzeyfresh , and everyone else on these boards that was there. (sorry, I forgot a lot of your names but I remember all your faces)

From what I saw and heard of billy he does know his stuff very well and when I get to the point where I need a swap in my 01 RS.....I am probably going to be taking the 5 hour drive down to his shop for the work. (not even joking). The other thing that impressed me was the wide range of cars he has owned, porsches to other exotic cars.

In conclusion , +1 for Broken Motorsports! Too bad your shop isn't closer to where I live, lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.