Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Very, very nice. Those cars are HARD to find - I tried to get one and finally gave up after looking for two months... :D

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah lighter than a RS but w/no extras-like sunroof, cruise, pwr windows....only comfort item I have is AC and that will maybe come out when I get a car for a daily driver :drool:

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
someone fetch my "nasty sock"

:drool: I think I just soiled myself!
:roflmao:
Yeah baby...no-frills and stylish to boot. If you go to a FMIC...you must lose the scoop...it's a matter of pride! J/K Nice ride man!!!

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Oh baby!

Looks good, though I like the other projector fogs better. So what suspension are you running? Are you running stock boost or higher?:checkit:

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice, i love the wheels too. next step limited slip :D

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the fine KYB AGX/Eibach set up. Drops it just a little...1 inch.
For boost I only run 6-7psi around town and dial it up a little for autoX. I have an IC coming so more boost will be possible soon w/o a chance of breaking something.
My main concern is my tranny (stock 1.8L) it has a bad bearing and I will be replacing it soon w/a newer one. Then the only thing stock in the drivetrain will be the axles and the rear diff. :happynow:

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Yeah baby...no-frills and stylish to boot. If you go to a FMIC...you must lose the scoop...it's a matter of pride!
Never get rid of the scoop! If anything, turn it around for real induction. The scoop is too Scoob to get rid of.

Nick C.

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the scoop will be fully functional in 2 weeks...fitting a WRX intercooler. Also, I have another little goody coming to help get cooler air. I will post pics. :borg:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts