Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ok, now that we got that out of the way.....

You guys finally bugged us enough to order these from Subaru. These are brand new, unused, direct from JDMland and for sale. We currently have 6 of these sets in stock, on a first come first serve basis. If we get enough interest in these, we may order more sets. Why buy a used set when you can buy a brand new set for almost the same price?

We are selling these at $275.00 a set plus shipping. (We had to raise the price on these because our cost went up.... Sorry.)

As I am sure most of you know, these will fit the 1993-2001 Impreza Sedan. They come with the harness, sockets, bulbs, etc. You will just need to swap the colored trim piece at the bottom of your current taillight.

If you would like to place and order, please follow the link: JDM Taillights Again, these are available in limited quantities, so get your set while they last.

If you have any questions, or need anything else, feel free to PM or call us!

·
Registered
2001 SUBARU 2.5RS BRP Coupe
1,279 Posts
wow u were gonna sell at 300? thats 70 dollar off now.....u tried to overprice it man.....not cool but im sorry i jacked ur thread. 230 is a good price. people jump on this

·
Registered
2001 STM 4DSC RS
168 Posts
Subaru genuine parts orders them when you do. Having these in stock ready to ship is awsome. I will be ordering a set tonight at midnight when my direct deposit hits.

Thanks for the deal guys'.

·
Registered
2001 rs silver
47 Posts
Just wat i was lookin for hopefully u guys get enough interest..planning to buy one next month when i get paid again..gettiny paid bi-weekly sucks =P

·
Registered
1998, 2.5 RS IMPREZA, BLUE+GLD
307 Posts
fitting coups too, right? not sure about 4 doors but my coup doesn't have that black plastic flap beneath the light, only the colored trim piece. Someone please enlighten me o_O

·
Registered
2001 subaru impreza 2.5RS
141 Posts
fitting coups too, right? not sure about 4 doors but my coup doesn't have that black plastic flap beneath the light, only the colored trim piece. Someone please enlighten me o_O
I think you are visualizing the tail upside down. The black piece is on my stock coupe tails, too. (under the trunk lid, like a seal)
I was assuming the painted piece under the light was independent, but I second your query...

1 - 20 of 213 Posts