Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brake line leak on my rear passanger brake line on my 95 impreza L with drums in the rear, non-abs. The rear brake lines go from the drums above the gas tank and into the chassis of the car and if you lift up the rear seat they are right there. Basically Im having a slight problem figuring out which brake line goes to which side of the car when you lift up that rear seat, because its hard to tell from looking under the car since the lines go over the gas tank. Ive looked and searched for diagrams or threads with similar issue but nothing comes up.

Here I have an image of the brake lines under the seat and from my guess the right one is the one that goes to the rear passanger side but I just need confirmation from someone on here

·
Registered
1998 RS black on gold
53 Posts
following the lines typically works. or you can do the "home-run" and just do both (one at a time) to prevent a repeat procedure on the other one in the future.
if you only do one though, at least mark the new one so you know for future reference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.