Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Impreza Wagon SOLD...95 out
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used 95 impreza outback automatic with 250,000. I had a 93 L wagon that I sold. I had a small thread build but didn't get to before I sold it. Anyway this car is a beater too, but it came with a Thule roof rack, so that was a plus. However, the car has a small oil leak coming from somewhere, a cv boot ripped, and a noisy auto trans when it's cold and only in first gear and reverse. It's shifts threw the rest of the gears fine. Dents and dings everywhere with faded paint. Although it does have that cool two-tone paint job. Needs to be re-painted bad, thinking about white or dark grey, my wife's says dark dark green. I already threw my wrx oem rims on it and want to find a RS bumper and a jdm hood on it. I have rear sprats and RS side skirts bought Gary I found on this site. Also looking for a hatch with a upper spoilier. Before I do all that I need to do some work done under the hood. Gave it a fresh oil/filter change, gear oil in front and back. Need to change the plugs, fuel filter, and spark plugs/wires. Need to find that oil leak. Long term goals are to have an awesome automatic groceries getter, graden growing, lowered wagon with a great sounding exhaust to take my wife, my dog, and myself on hiking trips and trips to Tahoe!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts