Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like a traitor, kind of... or not. I will ,on Tuesday, hand the keys of my RS2.5 over to my wife.:( We have to turn in her minivan off it's lease. When we looked for a new car for her she told me that she really liked mine, mods and all. :eek: Now for the traitor part...I will also pick up my 2003 WRX wagon on Tuesday ;).

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Nothing wrong with that. Like I've alwas said, I'd love to get a WRX to park next to the RS, but I have no intenions of replacing the RS with a WRX. Have fun modding it, but don't forget the RS!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
There is nothing turncoat about you! You have kept the RS, and that is all that matters.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I agree! You're keeping it in the family, so I see no need to feel bad! Besides, now you'll have best of both worlds! What color is your WRX going to be? What options are you getting? I say "congratulations" for getting rid of a minivan(I have an extreme grudge against them), and like the others have said, just don't forget the RS!:D

·
Registered
646 Posts
1G Eclipse GSX or Talon! They are dirt cheap and cheaper to build up then a Subaru. We all own Subarus so its OK to admit that.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
better watch it, you're going to get beat by your son, AND your wife at autocrosses now.;)

Streetman
Master of the low blow.

·
Registered
347 Posts
No..I don't think its too bad...

We've got an RS that parks next to a new age OBS. :) Plus they're the same color. :):nuetron:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts