Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
621 Posts
Basically I have a wrc car with roll up electric windows, sunroof, air conditioning and cruise.. it eats porsches and the local mustang crowd murmurs about it all night long at the strip.
bridged deck block with je 8.5 to 1 pistons attached to pauter x pattern rods attached to rebalanced knife edged crank . eaton m62 blower feeding spearco 3x7x21" fmic feeding 12 lbs boost at 68 degrees to msd 770 cc injectors into heavily, heavily massaged intake manifold, ports, guides and compression chambers. 3" full exhaust. engine control by www.sdsefi.com. Hasam Chalak semi elliptical full dog box with top and bottom stock ratio with 2nd 3rd 4th proportionatly placed ratios. sings like a molested catholic choir boy in all five gears.( terrible similie sorry ) prodrive wr inverted strut susp, three sets of alloys. recognized by Simon Lines of Prodrive as "very impressive" (actual tangible credentials, my 15 minutes of fame) no wing, no decorations (maybe 1; grille badge is leather with fetish spikes. only outside decoration) daily driven. I bought it in 1997 and have been dreaming it up since 94.
Ozzy, your car is ready!:checkit:

· Registered
621 Posts
Thank you very much! 137 pics at www.printroom.com. Enter the album name" breathless". Don't forget to breathe.:) I have the shift forks out and should have some trans cluster shots up next week. I paid full tilt on the suspension from SPDUSA but I was four years younger and it was exactly what I wanted. Mike Shields made it up to me on other orders:)
"Oh yeah, are you using the multiple injector drives from SDS EFI?"
Nope, I have 4, 770 cc, 72 lb/hr MSD concave pintle injectors meticulosly mounted in new bosses in the original manifold spots, single injector drive and very interesting maps. See the pics. I believe they are the biggest injectors on a Scooby in the usa. They always puddle on turbo Scooby applications but I have enough tube velocity. Purrs around town . 6 mpg's though. Visit www.sdsefi.com and or www.ptrsds.com Incredible faqs. and check out the 300 hp VR6 Quattro Rabbit on the projects page. Woo hoo!

· Registered
621 Posts
that was then, this is now. brand new 2.5 block, rebridged deck, new pistons with closer matched ratio to the blower output, new bcs street heads ( of stephen papadakis fame) new rb motoring hardened timing belt, new act clutch, new debt woo hoo! car should be on the road in a week. a target of 400 streetable horses, 400 ft/lbs is the goal. rides anyone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.