Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
swaps on swaps
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Forgot to post this in here.

Interior updates coming...soonish? Have to wait for the GC8 specific rails coming from Recaro in Japan because I had to go and buy brand new shit ? I'll never learn.

Also bought a dirty 60/40 rear seat that I'm just going to try to clean up and throw in, along with the new carpet, floormats, shift boot, etc. The goal is to finally put all of the interior plastics back in that have been missing from the car since my first STi swap in 2016 :lol:

·
Ex-Mooderator
2001 RSTi, 2011 WRX Hatch
3,256 Posts
I'd plug/weld up that SD bung and move it closer to the throttle body where you'll get more airflow and better response.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Haven't been posting because I hate the new site layout figures I finally started to try to keep up with this journal and now its annoying.

So long story short - was supposed to take the car to my first track day back in October, but my buddy's shop found a coolant leak while tweaking my suspension last minute, so now I've got a credit for a day next season instead.

Kinda bummed me out but obviously need it at 100% before I can take it out...so now I have a small list of stuff to save up for over winter and a checklist of tasks come spring.

In the meantime my new phone camera makes my car almost look kind of clean ?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
What wing is this? where can i get my hands on one?

121 - 127 of 127 Posts