Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone tell me where i can get a random tech 2nd gen. and if possible some prices. thanks in advance.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cobb Tuning

Cobb Tuning is an authorized Random Technologies dealer. They don't have the random listed on their website b/c they also sell their own high flow cat, but if you call them......you can get one. I think they are about $400.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Try PM'ing jetfan8178. He is one of the vendors on this board and was selling the Random Tech cat for a decent price. He may have a few in stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do the Random Technology cats hold up for subies? I used to own an integra (just got a '99 2.5RS) and everyone on the honda boards would say they don't last.

-Brian

·
Registered
98 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl
396 Posts
To rectify the failure problem Random Tech has started to use a metal substrate cat. I can't recall the part number, but I remember for sure there is a 7 in the new part number. The old part number 822204 obviously doesn't.

ALL Borla units with the new metal substrate cat has a7 added towards the front.

·
Registered
98 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl
396 Posts
The NEW part number is: 782204.

So is there anyone besides Nino's offering good deals??

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
324 Posts
yeah go with ninos. 338 shipped is the best deal i could find .. i just got mine a couple days ago. Bolted it up and its real nice.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Is the difference noticeable, RSman?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts