Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 2.5RS 2Dr BRP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just got my P1 front spoiler from Sugar today. However according to the instructions included, I need to drill and glue parts of it so it will fit.

I was also planning to get my car repainted (BRP again) to take care of the rock chips and also get some scratches and dents removed.

I figure if I do it all at once, I'll save money.

Can anyone recommend any reputable and reliable bodyshops in the northern virginia area or DC Metro area? If you have phone numbers or website addys' that would really help.

thanks!

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
CDE motorsports is a good place to go. It is near vienna VA, right around the corner from my dealership. One of the guys that works there takes his impreza there all the time for work. That is where I will be going to get the work done on my car. If you go to the yellow pages on the web and put in the name you will be able to get the address.

·
Registered
MY00 2.5RS 2Dr BRP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Icon25rs,

I've heard about CDE motorsports before. I've been there once and I was impressed at how clean their garage was. I didn't know they did bodywork though, I thought they just did performance stuff.

Thanks, I'll look up the number and give them a call.

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
:)

I had the address and the number but I can't find it. I think they do a little bit of body work. I am staying away from them though cause I don't have any money. If I go there with no money all I am gonna do is get upset cause I can't have them work on my car. lol
Maybe you should try bodyshops in general that is in the area. But try to pick ones that tune cars as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts