Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide what to do bodykit-wise, and I have two ideas im really considering. My first idea is to do a full C-West body kit only with a bomex rear bumper and 22b wing. My second idea which just popped into my head recently is to get the Bozz Speed front bumper, bomex rear bumper, and the prova side skirts...what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Above is the c-west body kit...below u can see the bozz speed front bumper...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The picture is of an entire prova body kit with a front lip spoiler, side skirts, and u can't see the rear, but I've never seen if from the back either...this is the only pic ive ever seen! If anyone knows where I can find some better pics, let me know. However, what I'm interested in isn't the whole prova kit, just the sideskirts with the bomex rear bumper and bozz speed front bumper

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the Bomex rear bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
body kit

personaly I would get the full c-west kit because it flows together and if you mix the kits it just might flow together right if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
192 Posts
body kits

whare do i go to get the c-west or prova kits, i cant find them on the web. also where is a good source for other body parts, fenders etc.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can find the prova body kit at http://www.z1auto.com/ImpLegHome1.html
which is the only spot I know of offhand, and the C-west body kit is everywhere... www.optauto.com is one that has it, I have several more on my favorites list at home, but i am on vacation in washington DC at my sisters. I know the company Do-Luck... http://www.booststore.com/9001imprezakits.html ...does make a widebody kit with widebody fenders and so forth, as does HPI or something like that and Trial-R both of which you can find at http://www.allworldmotorsports.com/productquery2.asp?ProductType=Body Kits&Model=Impreza RS&Make=Subaru&Year=2000 but i have never seen any z3 fenders or anything like that if that is what you are thinking of...however you can find just the z3 inserts so you could have it set into your stock bumpers...i also have a C-west style body kit for sale if you would like to buy it, its never been put on, all pieces are intact and in good shape, it includes the front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper splats, and mesh for the grill, planning on selling it for around 525, which is teh price i purchased it for, plus shipping and handling, since its in pefect condition and the only reason teh box is even open is when i checked to make sure everything made it th rough shipping without being broken. ANYWAY, also a good site if you want to see other peoples' opinions on certain items you can go to www.subarureview.com and these people usually list the places where they purchased these items too, so check that out as well

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm well im kinda in a press for money right now sorry but if things dont go my way i might still have it, if so ill let ya know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts