Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to get some suggestions on a body kit. The only thing I know I want for sure is the trial hood. I like the C-West kit with either C-West wing or Version V wing, but Ive never seen a picture of the kit with the trial hood. Id prefer a kit that replaces the full bumpers, not just a lip and spats. I dont have any pictures yet (maybe Wednesday), but the car is a '01 RS coupe lowered on H&R Springs with 18" SSR Comps in Anthracite.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andrew- Im not sure where im going to purchase the hood yet

2Point5RS- I like the rest of the Trial kit, but I want to replace the wing also and I havent seen the full trial kit with any wing other than the stock RS one.

Im also considering the Apex'i kit or the Karbonlite replica of it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey i think this is the Trial hood but it might be Zerosports...i am not 100% sure of which one

here is a pic of enyce4u's car (on the other club) with the cwest kit and v. 5 wing

good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy Shit that is hot!
Im not too into the morettes, but the rest is awesome.
I dont think that is the trial hood though. I dont see any side vents. Ill check into zerosports and see what they have. Thanks alot for posting that picture.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey no problem man

i see you are in Kutztown, i live in east stroudsburg

i dont have an RS yet but if are ever in the area lemme know, i would love to check out the car

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am the one thathas a trial R bumper for sale. if you are interested, let me know...it is the same as the one on the silver RS ^^^^^up in the banner....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts