Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the guy that i had previously bought my h6 swapped 1995 Subaru impreza coupe from cut a body harness of 16 to rewire them and sold it to me without fixing the wiring,but the problem is i can not locate this body harness that he is referring to so i need a diagram or just at-least a general location of said body harness that controls taillights ect if anyone has any help it would be much appreciated because as of right now the only thing i am thinking of is buying a whole new body harness and wiring it up from there.

·
Registered
98RS, 98RS, 99RS
708 Posts
So, what are you asking exactly? It's like one big run on sentence with no punctuation. Do you need the location or where to find the harness on your own car? The rear harness that runs the tail lights, license plate, trunk, brake lights, etc is on the passenger side of the car running along the carpet trim and then up into the hole near the rear passenger strut tower and runs down behind the seat and connects near the fuel tank harness behind the passenger door along the door sill of that car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, what are you asking exactly? It's like one big run on sentence with no punctuation. Do you need the location or where to find the harness on your own car? The rear harness that runs the tail lights, license plate, trunk, brake lights, etc is on the passenger side of the car running along the carpet trim and then up into the hole near the rear passenger strut tower and runs down behind the seat and connects near the fuel tank harness behind the passenger door along the door sill of that car.
Actually this is extremely helpful and yes, sorry i was typing fast before i turned off my computer, i have just bought this car and had diagrams for both the engine and the impreza. I could not find the body wiring harness

·
Registered
98RS, 98RS, 99RS
708 Posts
It runs along the entire passenger side under the carpet and white plastic trim. The plug is behind the door sill trim in the right passenger footwell and runs along the bottom of the door sill all the way to under the rear seat. I think there are two black/blue flat plugs about 2 inches wide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts