Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy was chillin in a blue RS yesterday (wednesday) at Red Rocks Comminty College in Lakewood, CO.... do you post here? I saw you in the upper parking lot, just sitting in the car, when I walked up and got into my black Acura Legend. Right as I started my car you drove away.

Im SERIOUSLY considering getting an RS seeing yours (and a few others around today, coincedently) and would like to chat with you about it. Maybe even check it out in person.

-Brandon

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
My friend was telling me about that car, now I really wanna see it. If you ever see a black '02 ("buy eye") RS at RRCC or Warren Tech, chase me down! I'd be glad to talk to you :)

EDIT: But don't speed, that evil cop will get you

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
Merdock777 said:
you got a new car?? I remeber a blue coupe. I'll have to see this new one.
Dan
Haha no, you remember a white '88 RX coupe. You must be thinking of that other kid's dark gray RX? It was way nicer than mine. Otherwise I know of no blue coupes except for that guy from the springs with the WRB RS coupe (didn't you go on a drive with him?) And yeah, I've had the RS longer than the RX, I just drove the RX for the sake of being different and not just another stock Impreza (but no one really appreciated it). ANYWAY...:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zoombaru said:
My friend was telling me about that car, now I really wanna see it. If you ever see a black '02 ("buy eye") RS at RRCC or Warren Tech, chase me down! I'd be glad to talk to you :)

EDIT: But don't speed, that evil cop will get you
Will do, what parking lot are you usually in? I almost always park in the upper parking lot thats always 1/3 full. I drive a black Acura Legend.

Those cops there suck man... when the snow first started to fall a couple of months ago I went to the upper parking lot (the one thats ALWAYS 1/3 full) and drove around pulling the e-brake. I did it maybe 3-4 times and parked. As I was walking down the steps (near the back of the school, where the shops and all are) this cop pulls up and "detains" me for like 45 mines, making me miss about 30 mins of class. Bastards!

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Was the car you saw stock looking or was there any cosmetic changes to it?

Nick C.

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
defunct said:
Will do, what parking lot are you usually in? I almost always park in the upper parking lot thats always 1/3 full. I drive a black Acura Legend.
I actually go to Warren Tech, so I'd be over there where the auto shop is. My friend goes to RRCC though and sometimes I hang out with her over there so if I ever see your car, I'll leave you a note or something.

defunct said:
Those cops there suck man...
Yeah, tell me about it. I never speed up that road, and I never part in the dirt lot at Warren Tech. The cops have been known to give tickets to people in that lot claiming they were being out of control when the person wasn't doing anything wrong. RWD cars in that dirt lot when it's muddy just don't work very well and cops use that as an excuse to hand out tickets. My friend got away with driving all over that field in his truck in the snow once. Satisfying. Very satisfying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts