Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Well the decision on the exhaust has been narrowed down. I believe I am going with the Blitz muffler with a stromung midpipe. Seems like a nice combination of style, performance, and reliablity.

Anyway, I got this idea from a thread over on I-club and just wanted to verify if this setup will work? As in will the midpipe bolt right up to the Blitz and mount correctly on My99?

Thank ya much

John

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply supapooh

Glad to here that it all fits well. How about performance gains and overall impression of the Blitz Stromung combination?

Also where did you get your stuff and for how much?

Gracias

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't remember where I got my stromung from. I got the Rear section from Titan Motorsports in Florida. It was around 350 shipped and I had it within 3 days of ordering. As far as gains go it definently pulls harder up top. Prior to this I had a scoobysport rear section and it feels like the Blitz pulls harder. Ive had the stromung midpipe on the car for about 8 months.

·
Registered
2001,subaru 2.5rs (color code
26 Posts
yo supapooh

you lookin to get rid of that scooby sport back box?
if you need some cash Ill be glad to take that old part off of your hands.

·
Registered
08 Spark Silver STi
59 Posts
i have some of your sounds clips, but i can't really tell how loud it is...can you shed some light on this subject?

thanks!
shu

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well a bit of an update. I now have a random tec cat on as well. So my exhaust consists of Borla header, random tec cat, a custom 2.25" mid pipe (same size as cat) and the blitz nur spec rear section. That setup was too loud. I couldnt take the car about 3000 without causing too much noise. So I had a resonator welded in. Now it purs and rumbles. I ditched the stromung midpipe it was a pos. I'll try to get some more sound clips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts