Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AL:kjf;alskdf(#[email protected][email protected]!!
Ok, so I spent all this time climbing this tree, putting wire in it, bolting the wire down, getting back down the huge ass tree, throwing wire over the pool fence, tespassing into the public pool, taking wire across pool, putting on other fence, about to go down my brand new zip line that I put a lot of time and effort into, when a cop shows up and kicks my ass.
But not really, I got away clean. She let me go, but it was still gay! All that work for nothing! I was so close to testing it out too! Was gonna be so cool, but nope. Made me go back, take it allll down, then she confiscated my stuff!
BLAST HER! but at the same time, no blasting because she didn't ticket me or take me in for the night or whatever else she could have done...

:curse: :happynow: :confused: :sunny: :( :devil: :mad: :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said, put up a zipline across and into the pool. So damn close to completion too, it was going to be BAD ASS.

Then the cop lady came and foiled all our plans...

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. I climbed like 40 feet up into this tree, tightening the wire, and bolting it on, then holding the handle in place while my friends on the other end were tightening it on the other side of the pool, onto the fence, which unfortunately was near a road.
Well, the cop drove by, saw us, whipped out her spot light and busted all my friends.
I was a safe distance away in the tree, about to sneak out of there, but my friends yelled at me to take it down, so the cop knew I was there...
It all ended good though. The lady was nice and just let us go, but said if she ever saw us again in that neighborhood, doing ANYTHING she didn't like, she would get us for it.
I think we are going to go find another pool sometime soon though :biggest:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zeorymer said:
Nevermind, that is actually a really dumb question seeing as I am posting about zip-lining into a public pool. :lol:
I don't suppose you guys do that kind of stuff very often...
While on this topic.. How about you guys? How old are all of you?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Hey, sorry you couldn't finish up what you started. It always sucks when you are almost done, and then some dumbass makes a fuss about it. I get that enough already, and I'm 20 too. I'm almost 21 though, I'm gonna get so drunk on my B-day that I'll get sick and vomit all over who's forcing me to drink. I don't like to drink, but my work buddies are working on it. I could wine all day, too. Tee hee hee:)

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol. Sounds great.
My Brother-in-law just had his 21st birthday, and man, that was insane. Quite a bit of drinking indeed. Haha.
What kind of 'projects' have you been doing that people fuss about? Unforunately the ones people fuss about are always the best. This zip line was going to be so bad ass too.. ARGHH, I am mad again now. :curse:
Anyways, have fun on your birthday, but be safe. Drinking and everything else don't go together too well!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sounds like something I would've done when I was 17..

She should've let you finish.. that way we could watch you get hurt on the TV show.. Max-X.

That would be cool.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
What kind of 'projects' have you been doing that people fuss about? Unforunately the ones people fuss about are always the best. This zip line was going to be so bad ass too.. ARGHH, I am mad again now.
Don't feel so bad, maybe that was a good thing. What if it didn't work? Was your project gonna be powered by lightning or wind? If it was, then fuck the cops and do it again! This is a free country and you have the freedom of speech/religion. Tee hee hee:)

If you were Hmong like me and some fellas here, when you get married you'd better have a big gut to consume all the alcohol the other family is gonna force down your throat. It's like a Cheers thing, but you're the one drinking everyone else's beer. My times coming...:whine: :sputter:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha, good point about being consumed by the booze.

And yes, probblay would have ended up hurting myself... Probably on the first run too. I can see it, testing the zip line out to see if it will hold my weight, it does, so I jump off and it busts and I land on the metal pointy fence 30 feet below. Hah, OUCH!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hah, sweet. I am quite scared as to what I will be doing on my 21st birthday. I'll either end up dead or seriously injured...
Oh man...

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
kaboom said:
i found myself in a ditch my 21st b-day:biggest:
Must of been the tuna you had the night before, that or the slut.:p Sometimes I wish I was single sometimes, they thend to have all the fun without having someone worry their panties off... but that's also the fun part of having a girlfriend. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nonononono, single = [email protected]!
Or atleast right now it does. Too much to the story...
Actually, I really don't feel like going into this. Why am I telling you guys!?! :boxer:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Nonononono, single = [email protected]!
Or atleast right now it does. Too much to the story...
Actually, I really don't feel like going into this. Why am I telling you guys!?! :boxer:
Because you want too. Now tell!!!:devil: :stinky:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uhhgg....

All it really is, I mean, once you find the girl that is perfect in every way for you ( like I did ) but then you seperate ( like I am now ) it fucking sucks!
Past relationships you are just like.. Hell yeah, freedom! But right now I am being torn apart because I can't be with the girl I love so much all the time now, until we get some things worked out.

:( :curse: :( :( :confused: :curse: :( :whine: :whine: :whine:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
If you still can contact her, try to take her out on a special dinner if she can go and as friends only. That way, you'll still talk, but get ready to be jealous if she goes out with another guy. Trust me, it was difficult for me to let go of what I shared with my ex, but if you take to time to realize all the bad things she done without you/put you down without giving a shit/using your performance parts money... then you'd realize she's not all that perfect. That's how I got over my ex. Shit, I even hated her after thinking about it. I'm glad I broke up with the ex. I thought everything was well, until that one phone call. Life torn apart, until I met the one I'm with as of now at a laundromat. This is the one I'm going to marry. It's maybe not your time with her, so go and find one that'll like you for who you are and care for you when you're down.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts