Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
04jbp STi, 93L+01 RS, 08 zx10R
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this black Tahoe hit the front end of my car, and i took some pics with my camera phone..im just too fucking pissed to try and get them on my computer right now...

black tahoe on 377 at the gas station right next to brookshires in benbrook/ft worth texas, guys in the car were starting shit with other guys in other cars...tahoe peels off almost hitting the other ppl like not their cars but actually almost hitting them...i didnt think anything of it cause my car is on the other side at a diff pump..turns out they came back around and fucked up my shit..im so pissed right now..goin to the gas station in the morning to talk to the manager and get the plates off the security cam. The cam also can see my car out at the pump so theres footage of them hitting me.

If I saw this..I probably would have chased them down in my car, and done god knows what.

When I get the plates do I goto the police station? Im going at 6 in the morning but I have a freakin driver school thing at 8 tomorrow...

·
Registered
02 2.5rs
159 Posts
wow thats fucked up. idk what to do with the plates, but goodluck with getting those bastards.

·
Registered
99 Outback Sport
480 Posts
Take the plate number and go to the police station, file a hit and run. That's what I would do... Tell them that the gas station has footage if they need it.

·
General pain in the ass
98 Superu Impreza 2.5 rs...
3,978 Posts
The fuck?! That's crazy man!!

Call the cops ASAP, file hit and run ASAP!!! I mean , right fucking now, while you reading this.
Then go to gas station and play a detective.

·
General pain in the ass
3,978 Posts
Also, most gas stations keep 12, sometimes 24-hour rolling tapes, meaning you have a high fucking chance of getting your evidence erased.

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
see if you can find witness's from the gas station to. ask for a copy of the tape from the gas station so you can show the police

·
General pain in the ass
3,978 Posts
see if you can find witness's from the gas station to. ask for a copy of the tape from the gas station so you can show the police

You ask for a tape or a cop asks for a tape? Who will be taken more seriously?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Filed for the report...the gas station keeps their footage in f'ing arlington...hopefully when the cops get the vid they can make out the plates.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They didn't stop cause the people they were fighting with would have beat their asses it seemed all cause the driver of the tahoe was a drunk ******. They could have come back but wouldn't and didn't cause he was drunk. Only reason i knew it was even hit was cause a nice girl decided to come back and tell me what she saw. Sadly she wasn't single it appeared.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts