Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1997 OBS
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping my mother sell her 2001 Legacy GT because she decided to go with a Jeep Patriot instead for some reason:crazy:. Its a 2001 Legacy GT. It has 130k of the easiest driven miles a car could have. This is a one owner vehicle, the owner being a middle aged woman. Everything works as it should. It has been garage kept from day one (purchased mid April 2001 from Burlington Subaru) up until about 2 months ago when this jeep showed up and stole its spot. It has been a daily driven vehicle everyday of its life. Driven roughly 20 miles a day, with the occasional hour trip to the city or maybe an anual 700 mile trip, which it never had any issues with. My mother is the kind of lady who gets scared at the slightest odd feeling or sound from a car and a check engine light is just about reason to dial 911, so this car has been kept up on all its service to the utmost care.
This car is 100% stock, when something broke it was always replaced with OEM and installed at a garage.
It's the GT so it comes with the 16" Snowflake rims, a 6 disc changer and dual moonroofs (front tilts and rear slides). It has the EJ251 2.5 liter, which has had no issues. It had the head gaskets done maybe 6 years ago or so, at what milage im not sure but I'm sure we have the records for it. The coilpack plugs and wires were done this past spring and a new knock sensor was put in last month. It has the 4EAT automajic transmission which works fine with no grinds or shift lags.
It being a middle aged womans daily driver, it does have its demerits. Its been driven everyday all year round in vermont. The underneath is pretty clean but it does have some rust in the rear quarter and in by the rear door. It has a slight dent in the back under I believe the drivers taillight. Those trees will sneak right up when your backing up at the beach sometimes.
It has had a few different dogs in it, some that have come and gone, but yet no matter how hard we clean it, some hair remains-_-, really just in the back hatch area.
The rear cupholder is broken off with the tabs having broken off. We still have the cupholder but it won't stay in. Sometime in late 2002 I found out that wasn't a foot rest.
The bug deflector on the windshield broke a few years after we got it. The little mounting nubs are still on the hood.

Its a really solid car and would make someone a nice daily driver. It has a clean title and ready to go. She's asking 4500 obo.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts