Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2001 STM RS coupe
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious of this. Who would be ok with a bi person having a girlfriend and a boyfriend (you being on of them) or who's bi and thinks has that or thinks it's ok?

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,499 Posts
That's fucking gross. Just like any relationship, I would imagine some jealousy issues popping up. "Kelly, relax. I'm just shagging John for fun. You know you're my one and only." ... That may not go over so well.

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza 2.0 RS, Bl
20 Posts
Well, being gay is hella gross to begin with, and against how we were designed to operate...

being faithful to ur one and only is the way to go. cheaters should die and o to hell, its the worse thing you could do to the person ur pretending to love...

·
Registered
1994 Volvo
260 Posts
I just voted for the last option. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in another relationship with anyone, even a female. A "relationship" with someone (even another female) is something based on feelings, and trust and mutual commitment to the other person. I just wouldn't feel right about that. I don't feel that it would be fair to any party involved.

·
Registered
1994 Volvo
260 Posts
But at the same time I also don't mind playing around with another girl with my boyfriend sometimes........but I wouldn't even want that to go too far emotionally.....

·
Registered
Lifted 2014 Crosstrek
866 Posts
I wouldnt be cool with the whole my g/f's g/f thing but I wouldnt mind an open relationship. If your going to be with someone its ok to compromise but it should be mutual. If my g/f wanted a g/f I would expect her to let me go do my thing elsewhere as well.

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,499 Posts
George of the Jungle said:
the way i took the question was for me to have a GF, and her to have a GF. which is fine by me. i like mmf threesomes. :)
Sick man, you'd have a 3some with another dude hitting the same thing you are? There's not a way on earth I'd ever be around another guy that's pitching a tent. Hell no.

·
Registered
1994 Volvo
260 Posts
GC8ScoobyBoi said:
...................If my g/f wanted a g/f I would expect her to let me go do my thing elsewhere as well.

Yeah, but now you are getting into a totally different situation. Its one thing for a person to want to be in another relationship with the same sex, and another thing to just be having sex with other people. For you to say that you wanted her to expect you to go do your thing also........to make it an equal act, you would have to be having sex with another male (which is highly doubtful Im assuming). She is not having sex with someone of the opposite sex which I think would be deemed cheating by the average person. So you really couldn't go do anything......

............So you would just have to do it together, or really not at all in my opinion.

·
Registered
1994 Volvo
260 Posts
ATIC... said:
Sick man, you'd have a 3some with another dude hitting the same thing you are? There's not a way on earth I'd ever be around another guy that's pitching a tent. Hell no.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im pretty damn sure he meant FFM 3somes!!!!!!! He would never let another guy touch me.....

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
I am soooo confused... the last thing in the world I am is 'homophobic' (I was raised in Laguna Beach and SF). But, if you can't even decide which sex you prefer (or which orifice), aren't you more then just a bit confused about who YOU are??? Or, are you just simply looking for a little friction? :jerkit:

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
ATIC... said:

nah dood...totally typed that shit wrong...:lol: like ashley said, i meant two chics and me. two chics me.

·
Registered
1994 Volvo
260 Posts
NW OBS said:
I am soooo confused... the last thing in the world I am is 'homophobic' (I was raised in Laguna Beach and SF). But, if you can't even decide which sex you prefer (or which orifice), aren't you more then just a bit confused about who YOU are??? Or, are you just simply looking for a little friction? :jerkit:

I don't think a bisexual person is confused at all. I don't feel confused.... I'm pretty confident in my sexuality. I find beauty in both sexes. To me thats pretty cut and clear.......not confusing at all.

·
Registered
'01 BRP Coupe
2,799 Posts
if i were a girl, id be a lesbian.

..anyway, back on topic, i dont think it is emotionally, physically, or spiritually healthy to have more than one partner at a time if you plan on having a steady, secure relationship.

lastly, if youre gonna have a 3some, it had better be f-f-m.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts