1,630 Posts
2E717767-28CA-4C40-88B7-B71498473F5E.jpeg

This came across my FB feed yesterday... 😢

Reactions: Spec R

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,936 Posts
Yea this is why spoiled kids from Rancho Santa Fe shouldn’t have nice things. I saw this coming months ago when I started to get an idea of how young the new owner was from his IG posts. Probably just got off the learner’s permit. Shame you built the car when he was just a toddler, and hardly got to drive it all those years. All that heartache just for some fanboi to put it into a ditch. That should’ve been you!!! 😂

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yea this is why spoiled kids from Rancho Santa Fe shouldn’t have nice things. I saw this coming months ago when I started to get an idea of how young the new owner was from his IG posts. Probably just got off the learner’s permit. Shame you built the car when he was just a toddler, and hardly got to drive it all those years. All that heartache just for some fanboi to put it into a ditch. That should’ve been you!!! 😂
I may be a kid from rancho but I worked very hard to get this car. When I crashed it it was the worst pain I've ever felt. I just read all 96 pages of this thread and I feel terrible about what I did. The car lives on though. I got it fixed and getting it ready for a rotated turbo setup. Its gotta 2007 sti engine trans and a pretty built motor now. I welded a cage in it with my friends and plan to keep the bodywork the same because I love it so much. Thinking about starting my own thread on here showing the progress of the bamboo beast.

·
ProcratinatusMajorus
1991 Legacy SS
790 Posts
Thinking about starting my own thread on here...
You definitely should start your own thread. Throwing a link to this one in there would be cool for historical reference. Another note, as in everything on the internet, if you put yourself out there, you're opening yourself up to the opinions of others. Take that all in stride. You do you, have fun and enjoy the process.

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,630 Posts
I may be a kid from rancho but I worked very hard to get this car. When I crashed it it was the worst pain I've ever felt. I just read all 96 pages of this thread and I feel terrible about what I did. The car lives on though. I got it fixed and getting it ready for a rotated turbo setup. Its gotta 2007 sti engine trans and a pretty built motor now. I welded a cage in it with my friends and plan to keep the bodywork the same because I love it so much. Thinking about starting my own thread on here showing the progress of the bamboo beast.
My suggestion is take the time to learn how to drive the car in a safe environment like autox or some trackdays(each offer instructors that will help you tremendously) before adding more power to the car with a rotated kit. And starting your own thread would be cool too. That way you can update the posts as they are yours. Glad you had the car fixed btw!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You definitely should start your own thread. Throwing a link to this one in there would be cool for historical reference. Another note, as in everything on the internet, if you put yourself out there, you're opening yourself up to the opinions of others. Take that all in stride. You do you, have fun and enjoy the process.
Yeah. I hear you, I have 30k followers on tik tok and like 3k on Instagram so I'm getting used to hearing the opinions (good and bad) of others. Ill be starting the thread later today.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My suggestion is take the time to learn how to drive the car in a safe environment like autox or some trackdays(each offer instructors that will help you tremendously) before adding more power to the car with a rotated kit. And starting your own thread would be cool too. That way you can update the posts as they are yours. Glad you had the car fixed btw!
Yeah. The car is at 450 wheel horsepower right now on e85. I'm saving up for a nice bucket seat then going to the track. Definitely wanna get better at driving with an instructor. And the new thread will be up later today.

1901 - 1910 of 1910 Posts