Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 1878 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
you can only cad steel. aluminum and plastics cannot be cad plated just for your general knowledge.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
godamm i cant drive it cuz the rims just qont quite clear. need some spacers. i turned her over today just to get the blood circulating. damn i wanna go for a drive.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
I went over and helped Craig bleed his new Brembos so I figured I'd throw up some pics of his ride.

Ballin'

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
i hate you.

95 camry v6 le 248,000 miles original engine 2nd tranny original suspension. still gets 310-330 miles to the tank. will kill stock baseline automatic mustangs. sweet. just a daily and parts runner. great car. sure is slow as fuck though. has been totalled three times. twice by me long time ago. has been passed around my family like a cheap whore. was my parents then kinda mine then my sisters now totally mine.
mods: 10 kenwood sub with kenwood head unit.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
i am getting the rear overfenders ladies and germs so dont get your panties all in a bunch yet.

also considering v4-5 rear bumper with all the spats and aero guards.

i have a very cool color in mind but i was wondering if i should paint the side skirts a metalllic gray to try and paint match them to the cf front lip and hood? whaddyea guys think.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
lol oh no the whole car is getting painted and dent removal for sure.
i'm saying should i paint everything the same color or should i try to kinda like two tone it?

·
Registered
350 Posts
the high rear bumper looks sweet with the hella low skirts
say no to spats!

edit: same colour, no two-tone, actually wait, cf lip/skirts all the way around would be sweet....

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
I say all one color.

And say no to lots of visable CF.

Ohh and your car is progressing quite nicely. Awsome job man.

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,498 Posts
Man, your car is a breath of fresh air! It's just good to see someone doing something a little different with the body! It's definitely coming along.

Personally I would drive it around like that for a while because it looks like a Japanese rat rod. haha :naughty:

Again, loving the wheel choice! Respek.

101 - 120 of 1878 Posts