Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 80 of 1878 Posts

·
Premium Baller
05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
5,731 Posts
nice dude

after you get those rear fenders and that scoop on (side skirts too) take that beast to a body shop and then get it painted. it looks great btw

·
Banned
www.bakemono-imports.com
2,636 Posts
lol cusco hood pins, tein rear flex bar, s202 scoop
Niiiice nice. The s202 scoop fits the GC hood?

Where'd you pick up the cusco hood pins? I'm gonna need a set.

When is it going to the body shop? gonna grab the rear overfenders first? Man, I'm kinda just as excited to play with yours as I am to work on my own.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
the s202 scoop was modified to fit gc hoods.

picked up the cusco pins right up the strret over on artesia. i'll show you some time.

saving money for the body shop. just about my entire tax refund is going to paint. sure would like to have it done by the end of summer. yes i'm still piecing together the body parts. lol we need to work on that engine bay of yours some more amigo.

·
Banned
www.bakemono-imports.com
2,636 Posts
the s202 scoop was modified to fit gc hoods.

picked up the cusco pins right up the strret over on artesia. i'll show you some time.

saving money for the body shop. just about my entire tax refund is going to paint. sure would like to have it done by the end of summer. yes i'm still piecing together the body parts. lol we need to work on that engine bay of yours some more amigo.
Artesia? ES Racing? Yeah, tell me about it for the engine bay. Yours was always so pretty...mine, not so much. Next up is that manifold, and maybe doing something about that fugly intercooler.

What're you gonna do about the rear overfenders? I found some Chargespeed ones for the rears for you, but they're for 4 door. Too expensive to 'make them work.' Have any ideas for the rears? I was picturing how your car was gonna look, and i'm excited to see it done.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Artesia? ES Racing? Yeah, tell me about it for the engine bay. Yours was always so pretty...mine, not so much. Next up is that manifold, and maybe doing something about that fugly intercooler.

What're you gonna do about the rear overfenders? I found some Chargespeed ones for the rears for you, but they're for 4 door. Too expensive to 'make them work.' Have any ideas for the rears? I was picturing how your car was gonna look, and i'm excited to see it done.
yea es racing. although ill never go back to that place. that guy is an asshole. i'm going to have to get the rear overfender that are four peices and just kind modl them so they look like one pieces.

·
Registered
01 stm sedan w/v4 sugar
3,499 Posts
Damn man. I must admit I'm halfway heartbroken and jealous of your wheels. I thought I was going to be the only stm with white wheels! haha ... I do have a sedan!

Seriously though, good taste.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
thanks man. didn't mean to ruin your uniqueness. lol

they came out much better than i hoped.

·
Banned
www.bakemono-imports.com
2,636 Posts
Are you going to make the fronts black to match the rears, or are you going to make the rears gold? The black probably would look better. I wouldn't use those 'brembo' stickers I gave you though. I'm gonna go pick up some patterns to paint mine (the "brembo" part), so when you have a free weekend, we'll paint the 'brembo' on yours too if you want. They're gonna look hot with your wheels. Excited?

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
^^^ gay, cant wait to see this bad boy painted. its coming along nicely

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Are you going to make the fronts black to match the rears, or are you going to make the rears gold? The black probably would look better. I wouldn't use those 'brembo' stickers I gave you though. I'm gonna go pick up some patterns to paint mine (the "brembo" part), so when you have a free weekend, we'll paint the 'brembo' on yours too if you want. They're gonna look hot with your wheels. Excited?
Craig takes every opportunity to add a new color to his car. They don't call him the rainbow man for nothing.

61 - 80 of 1878 Posts