Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 1878 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
sweet build and progress ... im on the same boat .. alittle discouraged but after watching a few swaps on here .. im all gunho now lol ... thanks for sharing !

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
sweet build and progress ... im on the same boat .. alittle discouraged but after watching a few swaps on here .. im all gunho now lol ... thanks for sharing !
thanks!!!! what swap are you thinking of?

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
i have the opportunity to get either a jdm s201 cf hoodscoop or a jdm v7 sti hoodscoop. which one should i go for guys?

·
Registered
V4 Sti BRP, 98LGT SP, 94SVX PW
730 Posts
Nice ride.

Leave the hood scoop. Bigger ones look fugly on coupes. Take a look over atScoobynet for pics of GCs with big scoops.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
i would go for the v7 one, thats way cooler than the s201 imo

you going to put flares on the rear fenders? that would look sweet
yes. i'm getting the rears very soon.

FlipC Nice ride.

Leave the hood scoop. Bigger ones look fugly on coupes. Take a look over atScoobynet for pics of GCs with big scoops.
\

i know those 04 sti hoodscoops are gigantic. but the v7 isnt that bad and it comes flush to the front instead of a receded look with the current hoodscoop.

·
Registered
08 Legacy, 93 L w/ej20g
1,230 Posts
anyone know of some good bulbs for my fogs to make the yellow pop more?
i have tried hellas, luminics, mtec and nokya. the hellas are bright but when you look at them, they dont always look yellow. sometimes just white but it projects yellow on the road. the nokya are by far the most yellow out of the others. \

during the day:

other than that, rockblock film. or you can try to retrofit yellow lexus capsules into the fogs like andivic did.

your car is coming together nicely though. when is it going to the body shop? the fenders are growing on me more and more

·
Banned
www.bakemono-imports.com
2,636 Posts
Hey Craig, did you rob a liquor store? Lots of new goodies! Do I spy a Syms rear strut bar?? Which hoodpins are those? Didn't opt for the crazy ones we saw on ebay? Let me know how you like those ones...i need to install some soon.

Take some pics of that scoop installed . I'm curious to see what it looks like on the car.

Looking good man. Can't wait to see what you've done with the car by the time I get back.

41 - 60 of 1878 Posts