Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 200 of 1878 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
c-west!
much better than P-1, and will go better with the side skirts
i think the skirts are a little too low for the P-1 lip, but will match the c-west very nicely.

cheers
-Evan

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
does anyone know wherei can get auto paint online?

and does anyone have a good paint color that matches carbon fiber very closely?

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,281 Posts
Didn't you say you had meth injection? Where did you put the nozzle? By the way, we need to start a "ej20k club" thread to find out how many are actually living, lol.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Didn't you say you had meth injection? Where did you put the nozzle? By the way, we need to start a "ej20k club" thread to find out how many are actually living, lol.
yes i have methanol injection. i drilled a hole into the under side of intercooler wall just above where it connects to the throttle body.

hey a "i have an ej20k and its still running" thread would be great.....:lol:

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,281 Posts
Are you going to shave the lines too? Btw, I like the front fenders. Custom or prefabbed vents? (haven't read the entire thread yet)

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #190 (Edited)
Are you going to shave the lines too? Btw, I like the front fenders. Custom or prefabbed vents? (haven't read the entire thread yet)
no im leaving the lines but just filling the holes in ofcourse.

front fenders are chargespeed.
just need the rear fenders and front lippage

did yall notice the rear jdm bumper and light wiehg tbumper beam? that stock bumper beam is heavy as fawk.....

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,281 Posts
The front one is too... I'm thinking of doing those upgrades as well. They aren't that expensive, I just worry about the engine getting squished in an accident (hopefully the airbag will work, lol)

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
ahhh too bad you really can't appreciate what this wing looks like. it is very sick

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
181 - 200 of 1878 Posts