Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to drive in a blizzard? If anyones down I'll be at pathmart on 46 in parsippany.

Hope the European model is right about this storm

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No body want to come? o well I guess I will do donuts on 80 by my self again

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
that freakin storm hindered my chances of getting some repair diag done to my GM.. :mad: what really pissed me off about it was how clear the driveway JUST was the day before (I couldn't work on it that day, sadly.. my pop's whip took a dump too, had to get that repair prioritized).. well, you'll get your chance to do more donuts tomorrow brea lol looks like we are in for round 2, I think tonight into tomorrow. how's the wagon running, btw??

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,030 Posts
Ill be up snowmobiling all weekend, but go to Ikea in paramus on saturday night, we always meet up and go out driving all night

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
Not looking forward to anymore snow...

We're supposed to get 1-3" with a 1/2" of ice... then 5". Snow is fine, ice is not.

Even with 1-2", our roads start turning to this slush crap. Plowed through a few inches of it with people pulled off on either side and other spinning tire going to work. Idiot drivers.

Then passed this guy:

Poor thing. I'm staying in tomorrow if I can get off work.

·
Registered
98RS (Unicorn), 05 GSXR 1000
733 Posts
Mehhhhh.....

I'm done with snow... 8 inches yesterday another 6 inches tonight/tomorrow and than the weekend storm... i'll have a little fun... but it'll be at an elementary school up the road from me as the kids get an early dismissal and are walking around.

Other than that i'll be home with my own kids

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how's the wagon running, btw??
the rust bucket is still rusting... I mean running lol I finally fixed my suspension alignment from my crash so I think its time to hit a curb and need to fix it in another year while playing in the snow.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bansheeboy I think I will make my way there this Saturday

·
Registered
2001 BRP RS Coupe
705 Posts
Hell yeah... Rail slide in a Subie! Think its been done however by Rob Dyrdek.. dont think it was in a Subie. :)

Evaded

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
That doesn't look like the right way to tow a Subaru.

Seriously, what am I seeing here? Is that a guard rail?
Yep, guard rail. I can't really blame him though... he crested this hill that a ton of people were stuck on and just kept on going. The road was REALLY bad.

2-3 inches of slush, in the teens, leading to ice and crap. Pretty bad, even with my snow tires.

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,172 Posts
Supposed to get 14 inches............Blown headgaskets :(

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
Supposed to get 14 inches............Blown headgaskets :(
14 INCHES??!?! :eek: Are you talking about today, or Sunday?? we DID get the bidnazz today.. what threw me off was how quickly it had gotten compact and much heavier, than Monday's bafoonery :rolleyes4

this weather makes finding meter parking annoying in JC. Parked on a mountain of snow today lol
Uggghhh.. I'd imagine.. I hate finding parking in Hudson County even without the snow :facepalm:

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol I got the closest parking I have ever had at rutgers because of piles of snow. I saw people get stuck and I just drive on to a pile of snow. When I get back to my car I expect one of two things I will be plowed in(no pun intended) or I will be island on a pile of snow.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They won't make it through all the snow since it's as high as 3 feet, plus I don't think they are smart enough to know how to work a doorknob

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,030 Posts
I was there for halloween 2 years ago when we had the blizzard. Nothing will stop those girls. Except doorknobs...

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Disappointed that we only got 2 inches :( so much for 3 feet but there is hope for Thursday

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
957 Posts
lol I got the closest parking I have ever had at rutgers because of piles of snow. I saw people get stuck and I just drive on to a pile of snow. When I get back to my car I expect one of two things I will be plowed in(no pun intended) or I will be island on a pile of snow.
I was able to park on the snow, then when it came to getting out, I got out at a really crappy angle, leaving my front driver tire stuck in the air. Only that one and passenger rear moving. Had some friends push me out. I fail :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts