Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my parents to let me put a turbo in my MY99 RS, and even pay for some of it, but now I have to do a little research. What is the best kit that I could put in at the most reasonable price and about how much would a shop charge for an install. I just had the engine replaced at the expense of Subaru, and don't want to blow another one...They would kill me!!! Please give me some ideas.:help: :confused:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Whatever it is that you get make sure you get something with good engine management or your looking for trouble.

·
Registered
5 Posts
www.ludespeed.com

I have a Stage II kit from Tom at Ludespeed. I havent had any problems as of yet with the kit. Everything seems to be made very well. I know he has a Group Buy going on at i-club. He is also in Florida which looks like it will be a huge help to you, An even bigger help if he is close. Anyway, call him up and see what he can do. Hope that helps.

Jodie

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
subeguy88 said:
Please give me some ideas
Go with the AVO kit. It's the most complete and safest kit I've seen and it's strongly recommended by Subaru guys I respect very much for their knowledge of the cars.

Ask your mom if she'll buy me one too. I'll vacuum for here or something.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Well if I can ever get SOA to fix my broken block I'll let you know what I think of it .... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts