• Mystic Blue (66C)

Votes: 8 1.4%

• Total voters
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS Coupe
1,203 Posts
YES BLUISH PURPLE, idk why this BRZ's galaxy blue silica looks different from the STi's Galaxy blue pearl but hnggg. Idk why but after working and modding my Civic for a few years, I got tired of Honda's, theres not much that has 'imprez'ed me lately :p

·
Registered
98 2.5RS/95 GF8/01 LGT
297 Posts

Black will always be my favorite color on a coupe. I've always loved most of Subaru's OEM colors but the dark metallic ones are amazingly sleek.

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS Coupe
123 Posts
Im looking to purchase Basecoat for my GC build, I will be painting the interior, engine bay, exterior basically everywhere except underside of car. I want to use Steel Blue Mica 86F but so far the sites that I have looked on have shown the color as Blue Steel Metallic is this the same color? I want to have the exact color as the 1999 RB5 in Steel Blue Mica.... Any help?? Good quality paint recommendations for basecoat?

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
373 Posts
Im looking to purchase Basecoat for my GC build, I will be painting the interior, engine bay, exterior basically everywhere except underside of car. I want to use Steel Blue Mica 86F but so far the sites that I have looked on have shown the color as Blue Steel Metallic is this the same color? I want to have the exact color as the 1999 RB5 in Steel Blue Mica.... Any help?? Good quality paint recommendations for basecoat?
sorry bro I can't help you with those questions, but kudos for looking to do it the right way.. good luck!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
paint code is 86F and Brits call it Mica

NASON is the cheapest quality and goes up from there but the secret is the choice of clear coat. You may very well spend more for the clear than the paint and material combined.

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
498 Posts
I’d definitely throw SRR in there with Aspen. SWP is a nice color too but I wouldn’t say it’s Subaru’s best. WRB is a signature color, no getting around that one.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts