• tanabe

Votes: 15 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Yay, it's unanimous! Tanabe is the best so far! 1 out of 1 people can't be wrong!

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
yup scooby sports is the best.....that's what i'm planning to get...it has a very nice sound to it and also boast up alot of hp...

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Stromung for me, but the only reason I chose that over the Scoobysport is because the Stomung is a touch quieter. But I think thier HP gains are almost identical, and the duel-tip Stromung looks almost stock.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I think the Apex'i N-1 is a good application I haven't tried neither oneof the above mentioned soI can only speak of the N-1 great sound!, awesome response at Mid and High range Add a CAI, and Headers and you got yourself a Winner.:sunny:
Frank

·
Registered
190 Posts
What about Brullen! I have the "quiet" version. Nice, deep rumble.
When used with a Ganzflo intake a produces one fine sounding Subaru, and adds some performance!

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
Scoobysport, enough said. Great sound, great performance, non-rice(imho), and it comes with 25 year warrenty against corrosion. Its stainless and is hand made. Beat that.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Though I do really like the Scooby Sport, it still comes down to the Stromung. Better price, same gains, dual tip.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My stromung duel tip is a great peice! Stromung all the way, price...performace..sound..and looks!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
stromung dual tip for me. i also go the axle back. nice tone and looks pretty much stock from the back. only problem is that it started rusting after 3 months. not that bad rusting, but the welds have a little rust on it.

jz

1 - 20 of 52 Posts