Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1821 - 1837 of 1837 Posts

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,138 Posts
Just sayin.. it may be on your side of the States come winter.. something something Joe and Jon.. something.. 👀
Get the harness, get the 205/207, and all the smaller things you need... i've got like.. literally so much room for cars. We can knock it out in a weeknd... just sayin.

RS25 Winter Midwest Reunion at my place?!

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,823 ·
Get the harness, get the 205/207, and all the smaller things you need... i've got like.. literally so much room for cars. We can knock it out in a weeknd... just sayin.

It’ll likely be at Tail of the Dragon in November. Still coordinating with Jon and Joe.

·
Premium Member
96 Impreza Coupe
1,642 Posts

I support this!

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,825 ·
Anyone happen to have a single Prodrive P1 in 17x7? Color doesn’t matter.. I picked up a set of three while I was in Texas a few weeks ago and one of them is busted. I already had a spare at home so I need another single.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,827 ·
In Palpatine voice

😂😂

Re: leaking head, it is fate. The vehicle wasn't meant to be/remain N/A... :unsure:💡🙏
😂😂 no one can seem to agree on what seems to be leaking oil. I had a shop say it was the pcv tree suspected to be leaking. 🤷🏻‍♀️ another Subaru tech said heads, someone else said valve covers. Either way.. needs to be ripped out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
😂😂 no one can seem to agree on what seems to be leaking oil. I had a shop say it was the pcv tree suspected to be leaking. 🤷🏻‍♀️ another Subaru tech said heads, someone else said valve covers. Either way.. needs to be ripped out.
Maybe they’re all right lol. Build time 👍.

·
Premium Member
98 RS | 98 L Wagon
1,700 Posts
I'm just here to add to the peer pressure. Swap it!!

Reactions: Bast

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,834 ·
2022… we’ll see haha

·
Registered
Cheap Kitchens
1,914 Posts
I wish I would have swapped sooner, just saying