Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1761 - 1775 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
99'RS w/EJ205, 16'340i 13'Volt
973 Posts
Dang. I missed a lot of posts here. so sorry about the accident and insurance snafus. As well as the furlough. I take it the wedding was postponed? I lost my Father in law to Covid on 04/25/20. Gotta be safe out there.

I just PMed Subie Gal asking her where to order parts. So shes out of the Subaru parts game entirely?

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,762
Oh man, sorry to hear about your father in law. I had a friend in NY test positive, but luckily she pulled through.

So far things are pretty good over here. I make more on this particular unemployment due to the COVID than I do my regular pay haha. So I'm just putting money away for now.

·
Registered
'95 JDM WRX wagon 2.5T
244 Posts
Hi
I specified the P11L springs you fitted.
I haven't got your car in my database of ride heights.
Have you got a recent side-on pic of your car?
I'd like the wheel centre to arch measurements too, if you get chance + how much fuel in the tank, when you take the measurements.
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,764
I guess I'll update here a little.. I'm still furloughed from work so I drove out to Colorado and back last month. Then I decided, fuck it, and moved to Colorado last week.

I only have the Salt Flats photos to show. I haven't uploaded anything else to my PC since I posted a lot to Instagram throughout the journey. And it's not like RS25 is the place to be anymore. :(

The car didn't skip a beat the entire 2,900 trip or however many there were (or the additional 1,200 miles back to CO). Only issues I had was no AC/CC and a battery terminal wiggled loose when I stopped for the dog to pee. Surprisingly, not a lot of rock chips in the new paint either. Just lots and lots of bugs...

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
365 Posts
Awesome pics dude! Are you gonna go to Pikes Peak for the race on Aug 30th? Pretty sure I'll be attending as a fan.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,766
I thought I saw an article that Pikes Peak would be running without spectators this year.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,774
I actually prefer the 5 spokes, so Scruff is more than welcome!

Plus.. I'm in Colorado now haha.

1761 - 1775 of 1775 Posts