Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 1696 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome car you have there! Those small US licence plates are looking so much better than the big long European ones we have in my country.. The rear of the car looks so much better than the EU specs

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Awesome car you have there! Those small US licence plates are looking so much better than the big long European ones we have in my country.. The rear of the car looks so much better than the EU specs
Thank you! I don't know.. I'd prefer the Euro plates over the US ones. ;)

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I haven't been able to find one worth getting. I may just get the OEM RS rack due to availability and finances.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza OBS
193 Posts
My nozzle hops out while fueling at certain pumps too throughout norcal but I just hold it now rather than having gas fly all over. I also seem to have a similar starter issue as you did a few months back. Car looks awesome, super clean

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
My nozzle hops out while fueling at certain pumps too throughout norcal but I just hold it now rather than having gas fly all over. I also seem to have a similar starter issue as you did a few months back. Car looks awesome, super clean
The fuel nozzle thing is more of an annoyance haha. It would be nice to not have to hold it. :p What area are you in? As to the starter, I thought it was the battery and bought a brand new one first; but ended up being the starter itself.

Great car looks good.... That sucked about getting keyed. Looks good now. :)

Evaded
Getting keyed was terrible.. The shop said it was the worst they had seen. Someone doesn't like old Subarus.. haha. I'm glad I was able to get it repaired quickly!

Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
2000 Impreza OBS
193 Posts
Yeah that's how I feel, but I got used to holding it. I live between tahoe and Sacramento, small town called Cool. Yeah my starter will not work for like 5 or so minutes then magically start right up, but then sometimes i won't have problems starting for weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2000 Impreza OBS
193 Posts
Most people haven't. Auburn, placerville, Folsom, those are the bigger "cities" near by. Yeah eventually but it's never not started, and if it does one day I can just bump start it, we call our area "the hill" for a reason.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Most people haven't. Auburn, placerville, Folsom, those are the bigger "cities" near by. Yeah eventually but it's never not started, and if it does one day I can just bump start it, we call our area "the hill" for a reason.

Haha, got it! :)

81 - 100 of 1696 Posts