Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

201 - 220 of 1734 Posts

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Oh, that's good! I was contemplating getting that but I think I'll wait til I get some STi aluminum control arms.

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
The BEST suspension mod for me with REAL result so far, not bragging mod- H brace that ties LCA to the subframe. In corners, just amazingly flat without roll. Last Friday, took it to 100 MPH on freeway at 6AM, very stable even at that speed.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
I'll have to look into that one for later down the road.

Yeah I saw that he got that ticket. That sucks a lot!

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
Like an old maid with wrinkles, only sees her age when get closer! Lol
Besides that she looks sexy far away.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
When I stop being a lazyass. It's my moms birthday this weekend so, probably happen next weekend.

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
This old man has a bigger fat lazy ass than you, just installed rear Cusco strut bar last weekend. Enjoy your mother's BD.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #217 (Edited)
Well, my car has been incredibly dirty so I washed it at a 'self-serve' wash bay with the intent to get a good COTM photo. However, I forgot to take any soapy photos. Oops. Here it is all squeaky clean though.

·
Registered
00rs and 97 GF8 L wagon
799 Posts
I don't know how, as a painter, you step back and be like, "Eh, looks good to me," That said, I don't feel like taking it back and risking it looking worse. I also have things that need to be done to the car that are more dire than paint drips. Such as the steering rack hopefully getting replaced this weekend.

Good call. I never take anything back to a place who in the first place did a crappy job. BTW nice RS. My wife has a silver one and I have a wagon which is kind of similar to you and your boyfriend.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
So, when I dropped the car off at Maaco the roof moldings were in the rear seat. They assumed that they were to be painted with the other items in the car so now I have painted moldings. I can't decide if I should leave them as is, or strip the paint back to the original molding.

Thoughts?

201 - 220 of 1734 Posts