Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Carless......sigh
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry all I have been away for some time now. Finally got a job! AND in the Airline industry! LOL you ask...how did Lufty do that?:D Cause he is good!

Mike Olds
luftyone

·
Registered
Carless......sigh
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.......James if you had noticed via your logs I had come back here often just never posted as no one had posted anything ;-). But in anycase......Huggs bro.....I will try to be "imput" oriented.

Michael Olds
Da Lufty

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
airline industry while they are layoffing alot of people from airlines? gee, but anyways, do we get discounts?

jansen

·
Registered
Carless......sigh
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol JZ.......unfortunatly I went to the dark side and became an Import agent for cargo.......no discounts but then I make 50k a year.........

Michael Olds
Da Lufty

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
He actually came back a year or two ago and was very pleased to be such an "og" member but was quickly ridiculed and left in a huff if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
Carless......sigh
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, you guys are sooooooooooooo wrong and I bet you are around what, 20 years old? Well that is how I see it from your responses to a two year old post. I WAS in the airline "industry" as that IS part of Airline Cargo....but who really cares. I am a Porsche owner now and loving life. I still miss my 2001 RS 2.5 coupe and would love to have it back but I just cant leave my 911 for anything.

Still number 3 or 4 on the join list and I will :)~ at you.......

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.2TS 4dr
1,007 Posts
LOL, you guys are sooooooooooooo wrong and I bet you are around what, 20 years old? Well that is how I see it from your responses to a two year old post. I WAS in the airline "industry" as that IS part of Airline Cargo....but who really cares. I am a Porsche owner now and loving life. I still miss my 2001 RS 2.5 coupe and would love to have it back but I just cant leave my 911 for anything.

Still number 3 or 4 on the join list and I will :)~ at you.......
21. IFR air traffic controller. I don't think a 911 would be my choice but as long as you like it, who cares.

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
Not everyone here is 20...

But most everyone could care less that you're member 3 with your whopping 100 posts...

:lol:

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.2TS 4dr
1,007 Posts
I speak less than no French. It isn't in the job description. International language of aviation and all that.

Interesting fact, I can work in Paris as a controller while speaking zero French, but I cannot work in Montreal (French Canada) without speaking French.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts