Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys this is a feeler. I want to put my car back to stock so I'm looking for the following parts:
*Hood
*Fenders
*Stock shock with spring
*Tie rods

BRP is ideal! If not then you have to add more $$ on top!

I have:
*Less than 4 months old Seibon Carbon Fiber 10mm Wide Fenders
Condition: Near Perfect, They have 1 small hole in each fender that I have bumper quick release bolted too. I will include. The passenger side has a rock chip in it :(. The drivers side is perfect.

*1 year old Seibon Carbon Fiber STI style hood with scoop and vents all CF.
Condition: I only have 1 hood lock for it, the other is missing. The hood is somewhat yellow but the clear is near perfect.

*Brand new never installed ZG Style Carbon Fiber Wide Fender Flares! Paid $280 plus shipping and never got the chance to install:(

*Seibon Carbon Fiber Eyelids! for sale $200

*Whiteline Bump Steer Kit(I only have tie rods, do not want to uninstall the ball joints)
condition:been on my car for a few months

Megan Racing Coilovers:
Condition: been on my car for a few months Basically new!

Cusco Rear Camber Plates! 200$

I would need your stock parts for the piece you want! I don't want to ship anything besides camber plates, sorry guys! Bay area/ valley Locals only please! Im located in the east bay! Best way to reach me is text 2095317943.

Fenders:

Coils:

Hood:

Camber Plates:

Eyelids:

Flares:

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
i have stock springs and shocks and tie rods... unknown mileage but no signs of them being blown..... be interested in a trade for the coilovers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts