Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an itch to go on a spin through the hills tonight. Sick family member & work got me all wound up.:(
I think I'm going to head up Azuza to Gmr at about 9:30 tonight. I'll stop and wait at the Mobile station for a few hoping some of you join me!:D

----scott

come someone:devil:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
How do I get there? I might cruise up if I can make in time I get off at 8:30pm

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Azuza blvd. off of the 210fwy exit towards the mountians. Mobile station is one block up on left. We'll drive up Azuza to East Fork rd then on the Glendora Mtn Ridge rd back down to Glendora. Drive is alot of fun. Never been at night though. Just thought it would be cool.

----scott
silver rs

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do! I'll probably pull up to Mobil at about 9:15 to gas up and grab some snacks:checkit:

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
damn bro, i just missed you when you left with the wrx and prelude, i was the 2.5 going the other way when you were leaving.

hehe..and don't let that prelude guy's innocent demeanor fool you, he's quick as hell on that mountain, bone stock suspension too. :eek:

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya I saw you coming up the mountian. I was just taking it easy driving last night. That guy in the prelude was charging it! Appears that he has driven the road quite a few times. Had a blast though. Lets do it again sometime w/ some more notice.:cool:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Shit! I must've just missed you guys I showed up round 9:30pm to the mobil better luck next I guess we should do it some other day perhaps...

O

·
0 Posts
As soon as the guy in the Prelude said "So how does this racing thing work?" I knew he was a ringer.

Trying to sound all innocent.
I have no idea why he was all up our asses though, We told him we had no intentions or racing, and that we were going to granny down the hill.
Scott has a wheel bearing going south and my brakes have no whoah in them.

Anywho, I have seen your blue RS up there a few times, Mostly as I am going home, and you are coming up. Maybe next time.

Carlos

O

·
0 Posts
Sorry we missed you Frak, I saw the thread at like 9:17 pm and hauled ass to Azusa. Met up with Scotty at 9:30. We waited for about 10-15 minutes then bailed. Next time, I would like to see how your JIC's are treating you.

PS, Meet you at Suby Specialities when they were installing your coilovers.

Carlos

O

·
0 Posts
Hey Sean, Got my surgery date!!!

7-30

I think we might plan out a Donut tree thing with another run up GMR, just incase the doctor fucks up and I never walk again :)

Hows your situation?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I still haven't seen the spine dude yet. I kind of wanted to talk to you about what you've gone through. I will most likely go to see him in the next few weeks. I'm also thinking about seeing a chropractor, and see what he says.

O

·
0 Posts
Well, Maybe we can hook soon and we can go over it.

I'll give you a call later.

Take care bud.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Onederer said:
Sorry we missed you Frak, I saw the thread at like 9:17 pm and hauled ass to Azusa. Met up with Scotty at 9:30. We waited for about 10-15 minutes then bailed. Next time, I would like to see how your JIC's are treating you.

PS, Meet you at Suby Specialities when they were installing your coilovers.

Carlos
Yeah! man I remember!!! don't listen to Sean...Coilovers are very nice too bad I haven't been really messing with them hopefully some day I will.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts