Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

141 - 160 of 1491 Posts

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
'98 RSTi, '10 LGT, '17 FXT
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
New Headlights
Sweet, got my crystal clear headlights from Spit yesterday and got my crystal clear corners in today. I was never really a fan of the blacked out look, but i didn't like the stock fluted 98 lenses. I couldn't wait so I installed right after I got back from work today.

Before with my blacked out headlights and corners:

After with oem crystal clears and depo corners:

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
1,471 Posts
Looks good man! I bought some depo blacks put them on....and took them right off LOL. The blacked out headlights with the clear JDM corners didn't look right to me.

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Thanks! They didn't look too bad with the blacked out corners. Just not my thing.

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
I dunno, maybe amber corners with clear turn signals? Too much amber with both IMO.

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
New track wheels and tires
Here are some preview shots, gonna install them and have my fenders rolled:

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Thanks guys. Its now rub city on all for corners, gonna get the fenders rolled/pulled on Wednesday. Yeah, I don't think I've seen an Acadia Green around yet, granted there are relatively a lot of Subies in Irvine.

·
IwannadrivelikeBunta
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #160 (Edited)
Track Wheels (Enkei RPF1 in 17x8) and Tires (Hankook RS-3 in 225/45/17) Mounted
Got my fenders rolled, no more rubbing. Gonna replace my street wheels with a set of cheaper tires soon.

I'm debating if I should get gold lugs or red lugs or if I should even bother since these are only for the track. After mounting them I wish I had a second set of them for street tires.

141 - 160 of 1491 Posts