Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really new with the car tune up ...but I really want to get a turbo kit installed in my 2003 RS2.5 and i read over the forum the AVO turbo kit got most of my attention.. so just wondering if there any place in west Canada selling it and install it?:confused:

I just got my car not long ago and I didn't change any stuff in it, its totally standard.
So if I want to get the AVO turbo kit.. is there anything else I need to get or take care of?

·
Registered
35 Posts
The AVO is a complete kit you really don't need much besides it. Gauges is the only thing I can think of that might be usefull that isn't included . Rallitek has 7 kits for sale and one installed on the owners car. we are located in Portland Oregon.
See www.Rallitek.com for details or e-mail sean directly at [email protected]
This is the best and most complete kit available for the 2.5 it comes with all the goodies including Link engine management. Turbo Magazine did a write-up with dyno runs in the Feb 03 issue.
Good luck!

PS. beware of other kits that use voltage clamps. AVO has been doing turbo applications for 30 years and this kit will NOT blow up your engine if installed correctly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
For the AVO all you might want for exhaust is a catback the uppipe and DP are included. If you are going to be racing the AVO
212 whp a clutch could be a good idea. See if you can find someone with a good clutch for cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:sunny:
thx for the reply...
I got some basic idea now...

Giamilton, I pmed you some more questions please check it out if you can help ...thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts