Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
07 2.5i RA-T. 07 Forester
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my AVO turbo kit which is the original and first kit developed by AVO for the 2006+ 2.5i Impreza before it was put into production.
The kit now has just over 15,000 miles on it.
My car is pictured on the AVO site and the dyno chart is also from my car being tuned at PSI. The kit has been a ton of fun to use and on the high compression of the 2.5i it pulls hard!
AVOturboworld 2.5i turbokit

Included in the AVO 2.5i Turbocharger Kit:• AVO water and oil-cooled turbocharger
AVO Stainless steel up-pipe
Stainless steel downpipe with a high flow catalytic converter
ECU Base Maps for most models
Stainless braided oil lines
AVO silicone intake pipe
High quality hoses & Fittings

Also included in the sale will be:
Oil pan with return line fitting installed
WRX 440cc injectors
Custom 3" midpipe
Turbo Smart boost gauge
Holman Pro MBC
RalliTEK spark plug wires

I have just spoke with Paul Hansen at AVO N. America and he is ready to answer any questions about components and/or installation

Items not included in the sale:
AVO Front mount intercooler kit
AVO power filter kit
AVO BOV

I also have ported & polished 2.5i heads with Delta ground cams. I will include with the sale for an additional $650 The heads were worked by Jon at Delta Cams. Titanium springs and retainers were installed with bigger valves. These are a bolt on 40-50awhp depending on tune and supporting mods.
(Sorry no pics yet)

·
Registered
07 2.5i RA-T. 07 Forester
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Turbo kit is pending sale

Heads are still available

The heads are P&P 2.5i heads that have upgraded larger valves, titanium retainers and springs. The heads also include the cams that have the Delta Cams regrind. Valve covers included as well. This is a plug and play set-up. You would need to buy would be the new head gaskets, intake & exhaust gaskets, seals, and sealant for install. Since they are being sold separately and with the delta cams I will want $750 for them I will get pics this week hopefully as I am uninstalling the turbo kit and will then pull the heads off too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts