Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
Holy crap you're short!

Some sick cars there, that second Vette is definitely something to drool over.

·
Registered
95 L
104 Posts
Great pics! Those bmw's look soo mean!

What wheels/tires size are you running on your RS? and do you have any close up pics of your rolled rear fenders? looks just so damn goood!

·
Registered
2013 Subaru BRZ GBS
3,187 Posts
A cone left some scuff marks on the Supra... But thats ok, he said he only washes it like once every 3 months :p

I was hoping someone got a video of my car at the event, but I dont think anyone did :( I still have no clue what it sounds like outside the car...

·
Registered
2013 Subaru BRZ GBS
3,187 Posts
There USED to be Auto-x events all the time in Sacramento... But they got booted from all the venues, and now the only one we get is this one because its a charity event that goes along with the Shriners concourse weekend stuff :rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scooby Goo said:
Holy crap you're short!

Some sick cars there, that second Vette is definitely something to drool over.
I'm almost 6'1", I use a Bride Zeta III with the low rails. They drop you like crazy!

Kostamojen said:
So why did you move from ST-S to DSP? Dan and I were curious about that... (Dan = 02 Black RS, me = 1995 L with a RS swap)
I was planning on making a move to STX, but due to some rule changes for 2007 I made a last minute change to DSP.

UrbanAuthority said:
Great pics! Those bmw's look soo mean!

What wheels/tires size are you running on your RS? and do you have any close up pics of your rolled rear fenders? looks just so damn goood!
I'm running volk ce28n 17x8 +44 w/ Kumho v710 245/45/17 (9.6 inch tire, probably really a 255). Unfortunately I don't have any pics of my rear fenders right now, they are rolled and slightly pulled.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru BRZ GBS
3,187 Posts
The entire first run group on Sunday was entirely auto-x dedicated race cars...

There was one car there that was insane. It was just a tube-frame chassis with huge tires and some carbon fiber body panels stuck on :lol:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts