Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you guys usually compete? There is a AutoX 9/8/02 in San [email protected] Qualcomm Stadium ( West Lot )
TECH & REGISTRATION
7:45AM-1:00PM

I would think most of us here would run STS or GS

STS=4th run group

GS=2nd run group

In the SDR series autoXs that I've raced in this year I have won 4 out of 6 in STS.

I am challenging anyone here to TIME TRAIL racing at this autoX.

:checkit:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Not me I don't autocross but I know VIC (crayzee) and rodsandcones do so you might want to ask them but I will be down to go and check out the racing...

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
I plan to auto-x, but not sure where yet. Since I'm back in schoo in Fullerton, I might head over to Hollywood Park in Late September. Possibly will bring over my other classmates, including one with a newly swapped Silvia S13 and one with an FD RX-7.

--Long
*Haha, I remember each time I end up not running out there is when I see you running there, SRS!*

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
rodsNcones said:
I plan to auto-x, but not sure where yet. Since I'm back in schoo in Fullerton, I might head over to Hollywood Park in Late September. Possibly will bring over my other classmates, including one with a newly swapped Silvia S13 and one with an FD RX-7.

--Long
*Haha, I remember each time I end up not running out there is when I see you running there, SRS!*
Well Hey Long could you while you're at it bring some of those Cal state Fullerton Hotties too?:happynow:

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey, what's up guys? Yea, i'm planning to go to that autoX. I think srs already kicked mine, eli and Kenji(?) 's asses that one autoX a while back -- we were all representing the silver RS's... frank, you gotta show up next time!

-vic

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
cRayZee said:
hey, what's up guys? Yea, i'm planning to go to that autoX. I think srs already kicked mine, eli and Kenji(?) 's asses that one autoX a while back -- we were all representing the silver RS's... frank, you gotta show up next time!

-vic
D0od but that shit is all the way in SD, fuck it let me know!

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys all gotta go and represent the GC8 body! I'm taking an easy up tent and cooler, and making a day of it. Frank cruise man! What up Vic, haven't seen you around in a while.

scott

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The first post says it all! Lets see who can really drive on this board! Eli down in SD is my only comp:curse: Lets get the rivalry going:devil:

scott

·
Registered
64 Posts
aw, that sux..you don't even think i'm good enough to be competition, huh?:curse: :boxer:

:sunny:
i have suck...

see u guys there..

-vic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts