Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the short notice, but I've been out of town for damn near three weeks. Heck, I only found out about it myself. :D

I wonder if the Porter Pad is open for crashing tomorrow night? Call my cellie @ (803) 236-3855 if it is.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll try and set up a time when we can do a BBQ too. Let me know what will work for you and I will see if my spousal unit is agreeable.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dammit! I was in Winston-Salem all weekend; Sunday I had nothing to do and I could have gone to an autocross instead! :curse:

Crap. Anyone know when the next autocross in NC/SC area is?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Did someone say Barbecue?

Hey man, I'm there! Horses, well I don't really have an interest in them. But hey I'll come down for the fun of it anyway. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets not forget the dirt roads around here too... Beer, BBQ, Horses, Women, and Cars. :)

Hell, today is beautiful! We should be doing it now!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The weather is supposed to be good this weekend. Saturday anyone? If ya'll want, I'll clear it with my spousal unit. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sorry man; I can't do it this Saturday. :(

I have an i-club meet at 7:30 on Saturday that I'm basically the main organizer of. hehe

But let me know on the next BBQ; I'll try to be there. Just where are you anyway? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's okay. The wife put a nix on the idea anyway. She's working both days this weekend. I live in Sumter, SC. That's almost smack, dab in the middle of the State. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well damn... I guess I'll have to try one of those damneable internet messaging programs. Last time I used one, all I got where horny chicks looking to score. :D Wife did not find it amusing. Hell, with my luck it was probably horny, gay guys looking to score. None of ya'll are lookin' to score, are ya? At least not with my short, fat, ugly arse?

Anyway.... (don't ya love it when someone starts a sentence with, 'anyway?') I'm about to quaff a few more brews, load a dirt bike in the back of a truck, and then go watch my daughter cheer at a basketball game. Considering my house is on cinderblocks, I do believe that qualifies me as a redneck. Damn, damn, damn...

*saunters off to get another beer*

P.S. Yes, I do saunter. Why do you think them bear hunters didn't shoot us in the parking lot at the hotel? My deadly saunter! :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Tim K said:

P.S. Yes, I do saunter. Why do you think them bear hunters didn't shoot us in the parking lot at the hotel? My deadly saunter! :D
LOL

I'll remember to take you along as a distraction to mountainfolk next time I have to travel into such areas..... :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts