Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
www.beaverun.com

They're holding an event this thursday at the motorsports facility. I was just out there this past sat for a RALLYCROSS and got a sneak peek at the main circuit, the shortcourse, and the facilities!

DEFINATELY worth going out for! The unofficial plan is to hold the autocross on the shortcourse (designed for karts and jr. GP bikes) and use the skidpad/vehicle dynamics area for a backup site! After doing a slow parade lap on the shortcourse, I would 'almost' sacrifice my family unity on the 4th to go! It's a tough decision for me, but if you're looking for a place to play...here you go!

The rallycross was simply amazing! SO MUCH fun and they're holding another on the 13th of July. Check the site for more info!

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Hey Chris (right?)... if you want some events happening around the area, check i-club's Tri-State Forum for events, no one ever seems to post here.

I got your cell #(a Cali # no less) & name from the guys at the tint shop, sorry I wasn't there, I had to get stuff for a party... but my car was :D
I won't be around this comming week (July 5-13), but after that, if you want to meet up w/ me and a couple guys from the Poughkeepsie area, that could be arranged.

And if your not doing anything July 21, you can follow me out to Vernon, NJ where we're having a decent size meet (59 or so w/ DJs, vendors, etc). Where you working BTW?

Gimme a buzz sometime after the 13th, 845-797-0557(preferably not from your Cali cell, the charge will kill me) :)

Later man!
Keith

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats up

Whats up! yea i'll definatley give you a call after the 13th sometime yea i'd like to see some of the other guys from out here. and how far is vernon from here but i'll be in touch.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Vernon is between 1-1.5hrs from Poughkeepsie. If you live close to I-84W, it should be about an hour. I'm definately going this comming Saturday, so if you want to go, let me know.

Keith

1 - 5 of 5 Posts