Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
2,509 Posts
Sounds like you bumped your horn! I autoX'ed last weekend too. Got 4th in STS, not bad for my first time. I could use another set of wheels/tires myself too.

· Katy Perry
2001 Outback Sport-Turbo
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice runs, I can't freakin wait to get back down to school and start AutoXing more. Btw, your windshield is mad cracked y0 :burnout:
Thanks. Yah in Colorado there is no point to replace the windshield. It is just going to get broken again in a matter of months. We use gravel here when it snows instead of salt so your windshields get destroyed.

· Registered
Miatamiatamiata
5,471 Posts
when i turn hard or brake hard, i hear this cracking sound coming from the windsheild. even though it is spotless. i just assume that it's flexing.

kinda worries me about what will happen if it ever does crack though.

· Registered
2000 2.5RS Coupe - BRP
260 Posts
cool, nice to see some RS autocross footage!

if you're interested I have a bunch of incar footage from my sts impreza here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dmikko
including the latest from the Montana divisional we just traveled to... crazy wide open course that included some road sections...

hey, in watching your video I couldn't help but think you might want to be more mindful of what your hands are doing. ten and two, shuffle stear, always!

good luck
Doug

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.