Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
my tranny is better than your tranny, and if you want to agrue then even ask James(rs25.com) ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah richie what now!!?!?!?! you just got OWN3D BITCH!!!

james- why'd you change your quote, was the other one "offensive".. :lol: :lol: :lol: but I bet you I have some g/f's that beg to differ with this one, drunk girls can/will do anything ;)

--Brian

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
rhdude said:
james- why'd you change your quote, was the other one "offensive".. :lol: :lol: :lol: but I bet you I have some g/f's that beg to differ with this one, drunk girls can/will do anything ;)
Offensive at work, and seeing it here every day just reminded me of that which pissed me off so to save my sanity... I changed it.

As far as drunk women, I just like the ones who get horny. Not get stupid and try to piss out the window of my car only to realize the window is rolled up.... :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
James- so.... tell us o' great one... does windex wash piss off your windows? cause it sounds like you have had experience at that :lol:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
It's not the piss on the glass that is the problem.

It's the piss that runs down inside your door and puddles. Then dries. They re-hydrates in the winter and evaporates again the next summer...

(Kidding, I have no experience with that whatsoever!)

·
Registered
120 Posts
RS25.com said:
(Kidding, I have no experience with that whatsoever!)
you are a sick, sick man.... at first I actually believed what you just wrote, i could'nt even fathom the idea of where piss would run to and what happens to it.... i would never ever ride in your car there buddy!! :lol: well I actually had a cat that liked to piss everywhere, so i have an idea :lol: NO! not that kind of cat you sicko's! :lol:

---Brian

PS. i geuss its like cum in a back seat eh? :run:

·
Registered
120 Posts
just a word of advice, don't sit in my back seat.... no particular reason:rolleyes:

PEOPLE NEED TO POST MORE....

--Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts