Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
00' RS, 07 c230
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going this Sat. night the 10th to the autoX in San Bernardino? Im still debating. Just checking to see if anyone else is going:cool:

scott

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Sat. night or is it sun. night?? I was just told it was sunday??

I might go, I will finally have a good reason to use my lights.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys...

auto-X is Saturday night... starts at 6pm for tech and course walk...first car on the track at 7pm

and it'll go all the way till sunday morning.. around 3-4am-ish...
depending on your class.

for more infor.. www.solo2.com look under events... :)

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Sat. night or is it sun. night?? I was just told it was sunday??

I might go, I will finally have a good reason to use my lights.
You mean you don't just go around turning night into day for kicks? I would. I'd park in some random person's driveway and then turn 'em on aimed right in the living room window. Of course then you'd need a P.A. so you can shout "Police, we have a search warrant!". :happynow:

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It is on Saturday night for sure. I remember getting a thing in the mail about it. I'll be there. The only bad thing it the class most of us would run in, STS, runs last and you can only walk the track between 5-6 or something so that makes for a shit ton of sitting on your ass.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Tall J said:
It is on Saturday night for sure. I remember getting a thing in the mail about it. I'll be there. The only bad thing it the class most of us would run in, STS, runs last and you can only walk the track between 5-6 or something so that makes for a shit ton of sitting on your ass.

I just read karazyman’s post. I am a lame assed retard. Sorry for the redundancy.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Tall J said:

I just read karazyman’s post. I am a lame assed retard. Sorry for the redundancy.
Is quoting yourself gay? I'm just bored at work and it's only 7:12. It's going to be a long day. :eek:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
No it is not gay........its just something we have to do alot to make you understand how much you destroy the engish language.

Now quoting Frakk after he's quoted you, quoting yourself, now thats gay:stupid:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
No it is not gay........its just something we have to do alot to make you understand how much you destroy the engish language.

Now quoting Frakk after he's quoted you, quoting yourself, now thats gay:stupid:
So would this be Gay then????

1 - 20 of 37 Posts