Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, well Auto-X was a fun success, (atleast for me). Post your times here! (and any pics you may have taken)

#221 in HS novice:

86.???
83.???
79.???

I've never broken 80 on any corse before, so I was excited and very pleased with my times. I also have never driven by my self, and I accomplished that, as well. Can't wait 'til the next one!

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'd rather not post my times....lets just say i sucked and only my 3rd run was clean and slow. :run: that run i got 70.1 :eek:

Sid

p.s. sorry i wasn't more friendly when you were asking me questions about my graphics on my car, didn't realize who you were. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GimmeScoobySnacks said:
p.s. sorry i wasn't more friendly when you were asking me questions about my graphics on my car, didn't realize who you were. :D

Thanks! LOL... I was like... 'ladeda... not very nice, that one's not' I was like taking pics of your car like crazy. and... *sob* you didn't even talk to me! JK... did you have fun???

·
Registered
13 Posts
silver rs #700 is2 n

1st run 77.345
2nd run 70.094
3rd run..... 360conekilla:curse: dnf bigtime...

jeff

·
Registered
130 Posts
sowwy!!

my bad! if you have any other questions i'd be more than happy to answer them. :biggest: yea i had a blast just like everyone else. if everyone went at least once there would be so many more people cuz its so much fun!
and jeff, what did those other poor 8 cones do to you? :flame:

Sid
:stupid:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike... Can you give us more details and directions about the 27th one??? Do we have to register new #'s or do the one's we already bought count?

Does anyone in the more southern area want to caravan up there??? I need more autoX and I know others do to.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is gonna be my 1st Auto X, so I have no clue about #'s, but I do think that we can just show up Sunday.
How do you do it in SD? (just show up, or call first)

Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
gc8 boy said:
cid's right... and it costs $35 :eek: to race for non scca members (like me)
jeff
Hmm, is this at the LA Auto-x...cuz then it's different. Chris paid 25 as a non-scca member at the SD one...I dunno
I'm posting for him. he got 69.771 (I think) in his focus...that was his auto-x...so that's great.
I'll run next time. My Prezzie was just sitting there. I got an intake like two days later...so I hope I can still run stock....I also wanna get a sway bar or struts...I gotta see what i can do....
Anyways, I WILL be running on the 10th. YEAY!
Sarah

1 - 20 of 24 Posts