Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a few friends of mine are taking a trip up to Austin this Wednesday and Thursday (7/17-7/18). We are going to camp out and do some rock climbing, Err... A lot of rock climbing.
Anybody from Austin, or anyone who knows of any good places up there? Or actually, anything up there we should check out, or know?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There's plenty of rockfaces along Hwy. 360 where they've cut out the hillside for the roadway...I've seen people climbing there before but I'm not sure how legal/illegal it is or what kind of rock conditions you'd be dealing with.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... Ok, thanks. I'll keep this in mind when we head up on Wednesday. I don't really know how we will be going up there, or where we are planning on staying... Just trying to see what all is around there...

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't really know too well unfortunately. Last time I was there was a long time ago to go visit U.T.
Our Austin trip got cancelled anyways... Damn rain. Hopefully we will be going back again sometime early August...
And I have school August 19th... Less than a month... I want to cry!!

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Zeorymer said:
I wouldn't really know too well unfortunately. Last time I was there was a long time ago to go visit U.T.
Our Austin trip got cancelled anyways... Damn rain. Hopefully we will be going back again sometime early August...
And I have school August 19th... Less than a month... I want to cry!!

haw HAW!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts