Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i m thinkin about doin some Special Sales.....

this is what i think would be some good items....but i would like any feedback about other items...sop lease fell free to post and i ll add in....

Subaru (GC & GD)Front 4 Pot and Rear 2 Pots, Front and Rear Rotors, ALSO for the rear brake conversion the Hub, rear knuckles, oil seal and C ring you will need these parts since the stock parts will not allow the brake to be installed...
for about $1600 plus shipping from Philly

Complete Set Up but with slotted rotors will be $1900 and shipping....

Ver 6 Lip With Hardware $160 plus shipping from philly

Aero Mud Guards(in black or white and silver)
Black(not painted)
White/Silver (painted)

Upgraded Fuel Pump

STI RS Zero Rims

STI/Subaru/SWRT Clothes:

http://shop.subaru-sti.co.jp/shopping/shirt.html

Caps

·
Registered
98, 00
30 Posts
Dam man I so want that break setup. Too bad I have hardly any money to spend. Hopefully I will hit it big at the track wednesday:lol: If I do I will definetley buy a set.
<---- Hoping to win over $1500 at the track soon:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck man!!! i wish i could win the lotto or somethin =P

is the price of the brake set up good? i did some seaarchin looks like the goin price sui around 1200 just for the front 4 pots with rotors....

Acc

·
Registered
98, 00
30 Posts
Your rear break part of the package comes with the hub and stuff right. Ive seen the front 4pots with rotors and pads for only 725 shipped. The problem is I cant seem to find the rears and the hub knuckle assembly would probably be harder to find. I didn't realize the 2pots required the use of a new knuckle assembly. Thats good for me anyway, because I would be upgrading drums:rolleyes: :barf: Your price may be a little high but I don't know how much you paid for them. I'd also need to get new rims to clear the 4pots which kinda sucks but Ive been wanting a set of gold tarmacs:happynow: just needed some better breaks to to put behing them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi, Acc, what about just the stuff for the rear drum to disc conversion?

Also you still owe me prices on 99 rs bumper, clear turn signals, and brackets.

Thanks, and keep packaging,

Ron

·
Registered
36 Posts
:) where in philadelphia are you located?.. ima bout to just roll over there and pick them brakes up...as soon as i know where!!

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
Why not put together and STi engine, tranny, & pitch stop mount package. I'm going to need/want all of these.

Jon

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Anything I can see for the STI RS rims and the clothing?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zeorymer sure man....i l post some things up soon....i been very busy with alot of different things...so i m kinda slow with the responses...

i l try to do it by this weekend atleasst....

Jon....hahahu were reading my mind.....i had itplanned since i have a ver 5 and ver 3 engine i am gonna import when i have some loose cash around....rebuild, port and polish fix anythin thats wrong with it, make some custom titanium parts and etc....but not to sell the engine BUT to build my own Impreza car as sell the car .....i have some good connects to gettin soem Ls and and even some RS's to do this....i work at a body shop so i have access to alot of things =)

jahter i dont have a shop yet(maybe later this year, but by latest next summer) but u can visit me at my day job(First Auto Body) its located on 6th between onley and tabor streets....since the shop isn t finished there i m usually there from 11- 4 ish....sometimes earlier and later.....we have to build the exhaust system for the paint booth....if u need the addie i ll get u that once i m at work tomrorow

AZ-GT ok man...i m ordering a few sets in my next order for sti parts...

Pikeadon 725 for the whle set??? i see most place around 1200 some for only the front set...i figure 1600 is a good and fair price....yeah u need to convert the parts since the rear 2 pot are bigger then what the stock hub can support.....lota other vendors may not mention it since they don t own a subaru >=)

i love my subie and my new GTS!! ahahhaha HACHI ROKU!!!!!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
at apex, on throttle
1,184 Posts
let me know when the mount kit gets put together and it's cost.

I'll need them in about 1 month if possible.

engine, tranny, & pitch stop mount ala STi.

·
Registered
98, 00
30 Posts
I have been researching the rear 2pot setup and dam they are way more expensive than the front. The only vendor I oculd find them at tends to sell things a little expensive but dam way more than I though. 1600 is a good price for the setup from what I have found :)
The mounting bracket would need to be changed for the fronts because of the increased rotor size, would this be included in the break package? Also does the new rear nuckle assebly come with the mounting bracket?

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Aeroguards man! unpainted ones!!!!! WEEE! Anyway you can get unpaint STi fog covers for the GC8??

keith

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry doods...i didn t posy the new stuff yet but the shirts are the FREE Size......so unless u a girl whos about 5'4-5'7 its not gonna fit....unless ya liek that euro zoolander look the MAGNUM!!! ahahahhahahahaha

>=)

:happynow:

i ll pst the lil things up soon......i got my comp back my comp over heated cuz my fan went back and it stalled...maybe the timing belt is bad hahahahahahaha i need some gauges for my computer.....should i get defi?

hahahaahahah

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jon jus call my cell.....u are one of my sponsrs dood.....u liek the only dood in ohio i kno hahahaha so if i m ever in that state i m gonna crash ur crib!!!!

Acc

·
at apex, on throttle
1,184 Posts
I'll call you this week. You might be a bit confused. I'm in Nebraska.. Omaha, Nebraska.

You're welcome to crash if you ever come out to Mid America motorplex. They now have street racing on Saturday nights. Mark off a 1/4 mile on the 2222 ft front straight, have one guy who flags the start and one who radios the winner. It's pretty cool if your into that and well I like it 'cause it keeps it off the streets.

I'm not a dragger though. I'm all about the turns.

Talk to you later this week.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
koo =)

nebraska wow never been there

haha

Acc

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 RS BRP
112 Posts
Acc,

do you guys carry the prova eifel lip or can you get a hold of it?...if so...how much is it?...thanks...

jeremy...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts