Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
01 RSTi
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were a lot of dudes...:blol:

It's the local bar where you go when you're in the mood for cougar hunting. AKA the hot soccer moms that sit together and hide their wedding bands. Always a good time.

·
Registered
01 RSTi
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've gone to the Brass Rail on accident once lol. It was 80 cent well drink night, who wouldn't?!

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
I've gone to the Brass Rail on accident once lol. It was 80 cent well drink night, who wouldn't?!

Dude my g/f tried to get me to go to a gay bar to see one of her gay guy friends and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was like ummmmmmmmmmm.............: :wtf: no:run:

·
Premium Member
2002 2.5 RS-T
2,960 Posts
hahhahah poor kirrsace...im starting to feel sorry for the little fellow....

not because we bug him so much but because of his lifestyle choice which surely results in trouble sitting down

i just hope he doesn't go all drakuun on us....

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
hahhahah poor kirrsace...im starting to feel sorry for the little fellow....

not because we bug him so much but because of his lifestyle choice which surely results in trouble sitting down

i just hope he doesn't go all drakuun on us....
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:I thought you were serious at first......................................................and then I saw the rest of your post. He seems like too cool of a dude to go Drakkun on everyone. Plus he knows everyone's joking around unlike Drakkun.

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
There were a lot of dudes...:blol:

It's the local bar where you go when you're in the mood for cougar hunting. AKA the hot soccer moms that sit together and hide their wedding bands. Always a good time.
dude! why didnt i know this when i was in california in april..:(

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
MOTHER FUCKER! EVERY FORUM IS BECOME GAY AND ASSHATS LIKE YOU MAKE IT SHITTY FUCK YOU ALL!

hahah JK drakunnnn

Ya, I left the bar and then was outside and saw a gc and I was like WTF? im pretty sure I know that person but I was already way drunk and just wanted to peace out haha. Why did you come say hey lol.

couger hunting for the win

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
i miss the good old days of cougar hunting

1 - 20 of 35 Posts