Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
JoeFocker....you call a WRX a Civic yet you own a 2002 rs??? Thats not even a "real" RS. You're ripping on WRX owners when you have a wannabe WRX??? Strange. Anyway I'm just trying to stir shlt up!:happynow: :happynow:

Chad:cool:

· Registered
272 Posts
Sorry, I can't take credit for that line. It was from a movie. :D

Good one isn't it?

Here's how it came about:

-Nervous woman walks into a x-rated sort of shop. She walks in and of course looks around a tiny bit, trying not to be noticed. She walks up to a 50 year old guy behind the counter wearing an open leather vest, a leather studded collar and small leather hat, playing with some sort of toy.

She quietly and nervously says: "I'm looking for a kinky gag gift for a friend of mine for her birthday; what do you recommend?"

The old guy looks at her and in a soft voice goes "You mean like white bread kinky or up-the-butt kind of kinky?"

She sort of pauses and says "White bread.....kinky"

He points and says "Dildo aisle"

Great scene. :)

Trying to remember the name of the movie......I'll get back to you on that.

· Registered
621 Posts
i was told by THE IMPREZIDENT himself that my transmission was garbage. i had gone through it before with my rimmer blower. i don't treat people like that. consequently i am going to have to bitchslap every wrx i come across, hard. and what did or do gay people have to do with anything? the comparo is definately off. gay people are polite.

· Registered
121 Posts
attempt at a defense - failed.

I-club is not too bad- ;)
just don't expect to get many answers to your posts, get waved at by locals (except Horatio :D), order decals from the store and actually recieve them, or get an organized concensus (sp?) on the t-shirt..... I better pipe down or I could go on and on. :D

Brandee

G

·
(edit: oh nevermind... it won't accomplish anything)

Minx: ;)

(edit again, same reason)

Heh.

I've noticed that there are a lot of people who don't wave. I pulled up next to an Asian gal in a silver RS coupe and she didn't look over. Then I pulled up next to an Asian guy in a silver coupe, and HE didn't look over. And I pulled up next to Zerly and SHE didn't look over. (interesting.. all silver)

I waved at you but I didn't smile because my contacts were driving me crazy. :)

I've given up waving at WRXs unless they wave first. Oldschool RSs and people I know I'll still wave at, if they'll look at me.

Must be that everybody thinks I'm a cop. Can't look at the cop or he'll know we're up to no good. Shifty people. I'm NOT a COP!! :D

· Registered
272 Posts
5252 said:
and what did or do gay people have to do with anything? the comparo is definately off. gay people are polite.
I wasn't serious about ANYTHING I said above (other than the quote from the movie). I was trying to come up with the most ridiculous silliness that I could think of to call i-club and then see how people would respond. That's all. :)

G

·
YankeeInRebelTerritory said:
I drive a WRX and I wave. But I am not about to hunt a car down in rush hour traffic just to wave.
Neither am I. But when you stop at a light side by side... it's almost rude to not wave. :)

G

·
YankeeInRebelTerritory said:
I will wave if I am at a light.

damn so much WRX hate. I don't get it.
I don't hate WRXs or the people driving them. The problem is that the Altezza'd Civic crowd doesn't know anything about comraderie. The hardcore Jeepers all wave. As do bikers. And old British sports car drivers. And Mustang owners. But the people who buy the car because it's the latest thing out don't know anything about it. New Mustang owners, Grand Cherokee owners, etc... they're there for the fad factor, or because it's fast. So they're the ones who see an oldschool RS and think it's some chump in a Hyundai.

So I tend to ignore the Abercrombie hipsters sporting WRXs unless they make the first move, showing they're cool. :) It's not about hate. It's about not wasting my time and energy.

To be certain, there are RS owners who fall in that crowd as well.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.